CHAPTER 14

Y/N'S POV

As soon as Audrey went inside, her grandma turned towards me, "You listen here. You're going to stay away from my granddaughter. I don't need you ruining EVERYTHING we worked so hard for. Got that?" I was ready to agree with her and run away but... seeing Audrey stand up to her made me feel like I could stand up to her too. "No." She took a step back, "What did you say?" I moved my eyes to the window and saw Audrey looking back at me. "No. As Audrey said, we love each other and you're going to have to get used to it." I turned walking away LIKE A BOSS! I smiled the ENTIRE way to my dorm room.

"You won't BELIEVE what just happened!" I yelled after seeing Evie at her sewing machine and Mal reading her spell book on her bed. Mal giggled and put her book down, "What happened?" I smiled and jumped on my bed, "I stood up to Audrey's grandmother today." I was spinning and jumping around on my bed. Evie rushes over to me, "Woah, woah, woah. First of all, calm down or you're going to hurt yourself. Second of all, I'm proud of you." "yeah," Mal stood up from her bed and walked over to us, "I'm proud of you too." I plopped down on the bed still smiling, "I can't believe I did it," I hopped between them, "We should celebrate! Yeah, we can go out to eat and get cake. Ooh, we should get a cookie cake." Mal and Evie chuckled at my excitement, "Sure we can celebrate. I can get Jay and Carlos to come over." I pumped my first in and Evie laughed. For the rest of day, we hung out (ate cookie cake) and had fun with each other.

AUDREY'S POV

I couldn't have been more proud of Y/n for standing up to my Grammy. When Y/n left my grandma came storming inside the house. "You can't date her anymore! You also will never talk to me like that ever again!" She yelled in my face but I just smiled. "What are you smiling at?!" I slightly leaned in closer, "Because no matter what you do or say, you will never get in between me and Y/n." I backed away and walked off to my room, hearing her yell for my mother.

After about 20 minutes of scrolling through Instagram, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" "Hey, honey," My mom said as she came into my room. "Hey, Mom." "I talked to your grandmother." She sat on my bed and I sighed, "Whatever she told you is a lie. I only talked back to her-" "Audrey," She interrupted, "You don't have to explain yourself. I saw what happened and I put my mother in her place. She has no right to judge you and your relationship." My mom patted my knee. "Plus you know I ship you and Y/n." She lightly pushed my knee and smiled big. I blushed, "Mooooom," I covered my face with my hands. "Oh, don't be embarrassed. You two are cute." "Oh my gosh, get oooout." She stood up laughing, "Fine, fine. I'm leaving. Love you." "Love you too," I mumbled.

JAY'S POV

I haven't told anybody yet, but I am trying to find out who was texting a few days ago. I had one of the computer nerds trace the number and text me when they have it.

ComputerNerd: Hey! We have the number. Meet us in the computer lab in 5 minutes.

"Hey guys, I got to go." I stood from Evie's bed to stretch. "Aww, don't go. We just started Harry Potter," Y/n pouted. I chuckled, "Do you know how many times all of us have seen those movies because of you and Evie?" Mal and Carlos nodded their heads at my statement. Y/n looked at the others, "B-but, ugh fine!" She got up to hug me goodbye, "But you owe me a Harry Potter movie," She mumbled in my chest, "Alright," I laughed and ahead towards the computer lab.

Once I made it to the lab I saw Will sitting at the corner table. "Jay. Come look at this." I walked over there and bent down to see the laptop. "So I took the number and traced its IP address and look what I found," He spoke while pointing at the screen. "What am I looking at?" "That's Chad Charming's house. He's the one who sent the message." I felt the anger build inside me. "Text me the address, and here," I handed him the $20 and stormed out of the room straight to Chad's house.

I banged on the door; "I'm coming! Geez calms down." Chad opened the door and he immediately went pale, "J-Jay? What are you doing here?" I grabbed his collar and dragged him to the yard, "You have been bullying Y/n and you're going to stop." Chad smirked as he stood up, "Or what? You can't do anything to me or you would get sent back to the Isle." I stepped closer and got in his face, his smirk slowly falling, "I'm not scared of going to Isle if it means protecting my family. This isn't a threat, It's a promise." By this point he was shaking, I bumped his shoulder and started walking away. But before I got too far, I turned around, "This is your only warning!"

By the time I got back to the dorm room, they were on the last Harry Potter movie. "Jay you're back! Come cuddle with us!" Y/n shouted as soon as she saw me. I laughed taking off my jacket and shoes and joining them on the bed. "Do you need a recap," Mal joked. Evie smiled, "You know, we can always restart." "No!" Me, Carlos, and Mal shouted. "I'm good either way. I've memorized the plot at this point." Right after I said that Y/n's phone dinged. Mal grabbed Y/ns phone off the desk and read the message, "Y/n Audrey asked, 'Do you have your phone back?'" Y/n thought for a second, "Say No she does not." "Okay," Mal replied and we finished the movie.