Chapter 5: Welcome to Forks

Bella POV

School is been boing today, I walked Edward to gym and he and I were joking around, writing on one anothers hands because we both fergot paper.

Art was next and I did my assignment while I was there for my therapist since he called this morning for a quick session after school so Ill have to do all of my homework while in therapy since Dr Jackson lets me.

German was hilarious, Edward was asking weird questions in german so Atleast he was making me work even though we werent doing any work because it was written work, it was boring written work Edward was making it funny.

English was okay because we had a sub Mr Brown had the day off for his daughters wedding.

Maths was weird Mike made a big fuss because I was reading Edwards answer out again so Mrs McClure asked Alice to come up front to explain why. Everyone needs to butt out thats what I say even though I know about Edward condition.

Finally Biology Well lets say I didnt get to see the class Soon as I walked in Mrs Goodwin walked me back out because Im a virtual disector with Edward aswell so she took us to the computer room and sat Edward and I infornt of a computer, she said the computer was tracking our progress.

Now Im in my car driving to my therapist office, I took my backpack in.

"Afternoon Bella, Sorry to get you here in such a short notice but I wanted to see if you took any more episodes" Dr Jackson said

"No but In Art I was about to but I drew through my anguish" I said and took out the drawing I did.

Dr Jackson looked at it. "My I keep it " He said

"Of Course Dr Jackson" I said "Will that be all" I asked

"Yes are you busy" Dr Jackson said

"Yes I am I have guests comnig over for dinner there new in town and I became friends with their children" I said

"Well I will see you monday" Dr Jackson said writing on the page he was writing on, I got up and left the room and drove home.

I heard banging.

"Dad" I called out

"Naw Squirt its me just moving my room about to fit my tv in with my game console" Emmett called back down.

"If it doesnt fit plug your console down here, I dont watch tv that much If I need to watch something I would kick you off." I called back and went in the kitchen and turned on the pot with the potatoes I prepared this morning since I got up early worrying about the dinner.

"Thanks squirt but my Tv wont fit in either" Emmett said

"Dosent it not fix on your wall " I called back

"So it does, I dont need to steal the tv down the stairs." Emmett said.

I put my ipod in the dock I keep in the kitchen and I started cooking chicken and then Steaming the vegetables in the Steamer Charlie bought since I like cooking lots of veg. Last was making the wonderful white sauce for the chicken I was frying.

"Bells"

"In the Kitchen Dad but I think you should help Emmett hes fixing his TV on his wall" I said

I heard Charlies foot steps going up the stairs.

"Need any help Bella"

"No Im Fine Evelyn" I said.

"We Brought wine for dinner since you cant buy any" She said

"Thank you" I said putting the Chicken in the garlic and herb white sauce I made. "You can open the wine to breath Evelyn and then get the Boys to wash up our guests should be here in 5 minutes" I said