Chapter 4: That Girl

Edwards POV

(A/N From here untill I say is written by my little cousin Claire as she wanted a hand on doing a fiction so I let her and I thought she did a good job I wanted to keep it .)

I had the most wonderful dream about a girl with long chocolate brown hair and chestnut brown

eyes I didnt want to wake up I wanted to stay in that dream for the rest off my life but unfortunatley I was woke up by the disturbing sound off my alarm clock going "BEEP BEEP BEEP" it informed me that it was 6:30 and time to get up I though to my self blasted thing. I rose sluggishly from my bed and got ready for another day of school.

I made more off a effort with my apperance just because i knew who would bee waiting for me in the parking lot. I even asked Alice for her opinion on my apperance.

"You look fine like you always do but what is with the extra effort" Alice asked

I signed to Alice

Nothing I just want to know how I look

"Well you look very handsome" Alice said

I signed back

Well thank you

Yes I looked handsome thats a thumbs up. Today I wore Dark Skinny Jeans with a tight fitting T-shirt accompinied with my grey pea coat.

I drove to school with massive excitment more excitement than usuall I knew Alice was getting suspicious though and that was a thumbs down because when Alice knew I had a secret she would go not stop untill she got it out off me so I had to keep it calm and cool, I got to the parking lot and there she was sourrounded by all of her friends but something wasn't quite right it wasn't a happy gathering. it was more like a mourning gathering. I got out off my car and walked over to them Alice was right at Rosalies side planning there next shopping spree typical.

Bella sprouted out off Emmetts arms and came over to greet me. but there was something bothering her.

"Hey Edward" She said

I took out a pen and a peice off paper and wrote

hey Bella. whats up?

I passed the paper to Bella and she replied

"Nothings up. what made you think that?" Bella asked

Nothing I was just wondering

"Ok" Bella said

Just as I was about to squeeze some information out off Emmett the bell rang for our first I said to my self. Bella and I Had the funniest conversation in Biology. So now Bella walked Alice and I to Bioligy. And then she left for study hall. I thought to my self yes perfest time to talk to Emmett. But offcourse I didnt get the chance because coach had us doing some sort off fitness test which involved alot of running. so I thought I have english next with Mr Brown I will talk to Bella then. when I left gym Bella was waiting at the top off the stairs looking worse. I took her arm and wrote whats wrong.

"Nothing honestly. im fine" Bella said

m-hm

"Honestly im fine lets just get to English before we all get into trouble" Bella said

ok lets

We walked to English in complete silence well Bella and I did anyway. Alice just kept going on about her shopping trip with Rosalie. And she also handed Bella a shopping bag which had a really nice top in it that would really set off Bellas chocolate brown eyes really well not to mention that it would do for her figure. At least that Cheered her up a little. I had to thank Alice for that because it was nice to watch her blush it made me happy.