"You regret what happened last time?" I asked before I could stop myself.

Lance looked at me as he closed the front door. "Sort of," he said. "I didn't know that what happened was going to... happen."

"No one did," I said.

"Yeah," said Lance. "Make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Just water," I said. "I have to drive home soon."

"Fair enough," said Lance. He was more nervous than usual. "I need to take a shot of tequila, otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to..."

"Able to what?" I asked, curious about what Lance had in mind.

Lance poured himself a shot, took it, and poured himself another one. He came back to the living room and handed me a bottle of water.

"So... I've never done what I did with you last week, Reeves," he said.

When he called me by my last name, I thought of George. Lance used to call me Reeves when we first started hanging out, but I became Brent soon afterwards.

"Me neither," I lied.

"Well, here's the thing... I can't stop thinking about it," said Lance, avoiding my gaze.

"Okay," I said. "So, you want to do it again?"

"Yes," said Lance, still not looking at me.

"Look me in the eyes and say you want it," I said.

"I want it," said Lance, looking at me directly in my eyes. He drowned the second shot, and came towards me. He sat in my lap, and started kissing me. We never kissed before, but I didn't mind it one bit. I grabbed Lance's perfectly shaped ass with my hands, my cock becoming solid rock in an instant.

Lance was making out with me passionately, and I felt like a teenager. I grabbed his sweatpants and his underwear and I removed them all at once in one swift motion. Lance's hard cock sprouted out, and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his neck, then his chest, tasting his sweat and his skin. He moaned, and then I pushed him so he was standing in front of me, as I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking.

"Fuck, Brent!" he moaned and I took a gasp of fresh air, removing my shirt in the few seconds I had in between, before I stuffed my mouth with his cock again. This didn't feel weird. It felt normal. The way mine and Lance's relationship progressed was normal.

And then the doorbell rang. I gagged and I spat out his dick from my mouth.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Lance closed his eyes and he was looking for his boxers and sweatpants that I threw somewhere in his living room.

"I'm sorry," said Lance. "I should've warned you that I invited someone else, but then things got out of hand and I forgot myself..."

"Lance, what the actual fuck?" I said as I was looking for my shirt.

"No, don't put your shirt back on," said Lance. "Trust me."

I was too horny at this point and now I didn't want to leave. Lance opened the door and Josh walked in. He was wearing a white tank top that revealed his muscular arms and orange shorts that matched his hair.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I responded.

Lance locked the door and dropped his sweatpants on the floor.