"All miniaturized", she says. "honestly, it's..."

"That's genius", Fitz finishes.

They watch the screen as Amador opens her eyes and the screen turns back to normal colour again.

"We have to bring her in", Coulson says.

"We have to take her out, she's a weapon", May argues back.

"I'll call H.Q., see if we can bring a task force in to help us".

"Our team can handle this", Coulson tells her.

"I get it. You feel responsible, maybe you pushed her too hard", she says as everyone else watches. "But she tried to kill three members of our team".

"If she wanted us dead, we'd be dead", he argued.

"We got lucky. You want to risk our lives again?"

"You told me you were ready for combat, that you had my back".

"Don't ever doubt it", May warns. "But you are defending this girl at the expense of the team".

"Because we're protecting our own".

"With all due respect, sir, she's not one of our own", Ward says, agreeing with May.

They all stare at each other until Skye brings their attention back to the screen.

"Guys".

Through Amador's eyes, they can see her look down at a piece of paper. 'CAN I SLEEP?' She writes in clear capital letters.

"Why does she have to ask for permission?" Simmons wonders out loud.

Nothing happens for a moment until block letters load onto the screen. 'STAND BY' they read.

"She's not being watched, she's being controlled", Coulson realizes. "We have to find her. We'll take shifts watching the feed. Sooner or later she'll look at something that will clue us into her location".

"I'll take the first watch", May says, sounding a little bad.

Coulson looks at her, giving her a small nod but still has determination written on his face.

***

A small while later, Skye walks into Coulson's office, knocking on the door frame.

"I just wanted to give you a quick update. She's still at the hotel, so...and that's the update", she says slowly before walking inside. "It's a pretty weird day, huh? It's like we were trapped in a van shaped piñata".

"That should never have happened", he says regretfully.

"It's okay. It wasn't nearly as terrible as watching mom and Dad fight downstairs".

"That shouldn't have happened either. You regret coming along?" He asks her.

"It was pretty impulsive, even for me", she puts her hand in her pockets and looks around. "I still don't know much about you...Except for you value really old stuff. And you value me", she adds.

He looks around before facing her again, listening closely at what she is saying.

"First person to do that in a long time. So I happen to believe you're an excellent judge of character... and because you seem to trust Alex and I know he's good, so...If you think this woman deserves a second chance, we should give it to her, even though she tried to kill me and I kind of hate her guts".

She slowly walks out the room and closes the door as she finishes speaking. Leaving Coulson sat at his desk with a small smile, looking slightly less stressed than before.