"Yeah, but I already texted Lance and I can't cancel on him right now," I said. "We can do it when I come back."

"You know I have to be working super early tomorrow," said Whitney. "I'm probably going to go to bed soon."

"Maybe next week," I said. "We skipped the last two Fridays because you had to work overtime again, sweetheart. Please try to understand."

She sighed, but once I pulled the last time it was your fault card, she couldn't continue arguing with me. "Fine," she said. "I know you would never break your word. Have fun."

"I will," I said. She just had no idea how much.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the gym, Lance was already parked there, waiting for me. I got up to his car, and got in.

"What's up, man?" I asked him.

"Howdy, dude?" he responded, and we fist bumped.

Lance was ten years younger than me, but he was really cool and we bonded quite a lot in the past six months. He was the only other guy I ever did anything with while the whole thing with William was going on, and after William left and I didn't know how to go on about my life. Then I bumped into Lance once I got over my depression and I started working out again. He hadn't said anything to anyone about us rubbing dicks together in the showers one time after working out. He was acting normal and cool, as usual, as if nothing ever happened. Once I realized I could trust him, we started hanging out more and more. At first, we were working out, and then we were rubbing our cocks together afterwards. It was hot and scary because we were risking ourselves by getting caught. Lance is straight, just like me. Well, he dates women, I should say, and would never date a guy, but enjoys little man-on-man action every once in a while. Soon, we stopped working out altogether and started going straight for the fun part, but we would always meet up at the gym.

"You ready to go in?" I asked him.

"Actually, I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over," said Lance.

"What about Julie?" I asked. Julie was his girlfriend that he had been dating for a year now.

"Julie flew to Michigan to see her family. She's going to be gone for ten days," said Lance.

"Why didn't you say so, I could've came straight to your house," I said.

"Well, you know I don't like to text certain things when we talk, so I figured I'd meet you here to ask you in person. I am, after all, only eight minutes from here," said Lance.

"I'm down," I said. "Let's go."

"But, I'm not alone," said Lance.

I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I thought you said Julie was in Michigan."

"She is," said Lance. "I have a couple of buddies over."

"Oh," I said. "How would be able to do anything with them there?"

"They won't mind," said Lance and smirked. Then it dawned on me.

"What kind of buddies are they, Lance?" I asked.

"They're close buddies of mine, just like you," said Lance.

So, there were other men like me out there, and they were all friends with Lance. I never considered the possibility, but now it was kind of tempting. But first, I needed more information.

"How many of them are there?"

"Three," said Lance. "With me, it's four, and if you join us... well, you do the math."