Chapter 1: New Year, Same Friends

Bellas P.O.V

Forks . . . What a really dull place if only the population realise that. Im Isabella Swan, Im one of these towns people, I've lived here since I was born, My mother died after giving birth to me and my father raised me, My father is Charlie Swan he is the Chief of the police here in this small town. We live in this quaint town house, About three days ago I begged Charlie to let us both switch rooms and get a small bathroom installed in one of the walk in cupboards in the room, He agreed only in the condition that I payed for the labour so we switched rooms, I have been working meanial jobs since I turned 14 for my college fund, but I'm planning on going to college in Seattle, so its not a big Ivy league college. Charlie doesnt know this and he wont know untill I get my acceptance letter in, I did apply for ivy league colleges and other communial colleges just to keep him off my back.

Dear Journal

Well its the second day back and I got up on time, Today I am not going to be late again, but atleast Mrs Cope understood my latness and knows about the accident along with the other teachers, but the school population doesnt know, Not much to report on the Episode front, laters.

I closed my journal and put it away and started to tie my laces.

"Isabella Swan your going to be late again." Charlie shouts

"I'm up and showered Dad I'm just tying my shoes and I'll be out of here" I called back.

Charlie worries about me too much, Its his day off so hes being time keeper, the reason I was late yesterday was we were swapping rooms and my bed wasnt co-operating what a way to start the senior year. So I made do with the floor, which reminds me I'll ask Charlie if he could put my bed up and I'll make him some of my famous lasang to keep him sweet, I finished my second lace and grabbed my coat and ran down the stairs, grabbed my backpack

"Dad could you try and assemble my bed, I had to sleep on the floor again last night and my back is very sore." I asked

"Of course Bells" Charlie answered, He leaned back on his recliner. "Im taking Evelyn to Dinner this evening so just make yourself something" He added

Evelyn is dads girlfriend, she has a son Emmett, they have been dating for 3 years, I cant wait for the day dad tells me shes moving in, Emmett is always been a big brother to me, although were the same age.

"Okay DAD" I called back and I ran out of the door and patted old reds hood, she broke down at the end of junior year and she was beyond repairable, so Charlie helped me pick out a new car and were making payments, Charlie and alternates on who pays, So now I drive a red Volvo, the red is in memory of old red. I drove to school in the nice rainstorm, I pulled into my usual parking space next to Angelas car and a silver Volvo, whos copying mme now . . .

"Moring Bella" Angela said as I got out of my car and stumbled.

"Morning Ange" I replied.

"We have two new students today" She informed me.

"Let me guess Jessica" I asked

"Dont you know it" Angela said as we walked towards English.

"Bella, Mrs Cope wants you" Mike called.

"Can you let Mr Brown know that I'm at the office." I said to Angela

"Sure" Angela answered

"Thanks" I said and went down to the office.

I walked in the door and seen the two new kids sitting in the chairs one was a girl with short black pixie like hair, the other was a guy with Bronze unruly hair it looks as if he just ran his fingers through it, they both looked at me the girl had butterscotch brown eyes the guy had emrald green eyes both sets of eyes are really peircing.