"Assholes. I know you didn't think you were about to have fun without us!" Panty shouts.

"Hell, yeah! All hail the King and queens! Panty, Stocking, and Izuku rule! Yeah" The students all yell.

They quickly organized themselves with girls on the left and boys on the right. Stocking and Panty run past both groups hitting their boobs bulges respectively. Izuku stops in the middle and then let's out one of his quirks Smokescreen that went towards everyone around him and then snapped his fingers causing them to faint with him deactivating his quirk while whistling innocently.

"Oh hey, you guys. S'goin on? You look good as usual." Brief stammers.

"Usual!? We don't even know who you are! Here's a little secret for ya. I don't associate with tiny turtle-neck-cock losers." Panty states.

"What's she mean by that? Your parents didn't give you the snip, Geek Meister?

"How would you even know that? Actually, nevermind its Panty." Izuku says.

"Are you serious? It's me, Brief.  Also, that's kinda not fair for you to say when you haven't even seen it!" Brief yells.

Panty pulls her Panties down, summons backlace, and presses the gun to Brief's head causing him to start panicking.

"You wanna play this game, fella? I'll play this game all night! Come on, lemme see." Panty says.

Panty pulls Brief's clothes off and starts tugging on his underwear.

"I can't be seen naked. It goes against my Never Nude vows. Although I'd be willing to break them for you sometime when we're alone, maybe. I'll just be leaving now, so uh, you have to let go. You're getting my pubes all twisted!" He yells while trying to run away.

Panty lets go and Briefs underwear goes shooting towards him causing them to release a loud spank on contact. Suddenly all the large lights turn on and shine down on a shadowy imposing figure on a platform. The sound of a mic turning on pulls everyone's attention to the Figure.

 The sound of a mic turning on pulls everyone's attention to the Figure

"There! Damn things workin'. Good evening, students!" He yells.

"Yo. Who the crap is this guy?" Panty asks.

"How should I know?" Stocking replies.

"He does sound familiar." Izuku states.
While mentally he could only sigh, 'Garterbelt What the fuck man?"

"Some of you may be wondering who is that imposing figure? Well, I'm G, but you can call me Master G. Welcome everyone to tonight's Lingerie Run!" He states

"MASTER G RULES!" Everyone shouts.

"This event started as a student protest but as time went on, and people got less political, things began to change." He states before his eyes snap down and begin looking at all the crotches of the male students. " The kids decided they didn't give a shit about protesting, you see, but they did enjoy a bit of healthy student bonding in their underwear. And ya'll still do, right?" He says.