the start of a new ask n dare

The pj masks power heroes and all of the villains suddenly appeared in the air and landed on the ground.

Catboy:Ow my head!he rubbed his head.

Ice cub:umm... guys where are we??ice cub looked around and seen they were in some kind of fancy mansion.

Gekko:Is it me or does this house look somehow familiar?

Owlette:Yeah it feels like we've been here before.

???:Hello again my hero and villain buddies.a familiar voice started talking then mysterious figure wearing a cloak walked in.

???:Welcome back to my house it's been a while huh?

Romeo:Wait..I recognize that stupid annoying voice.he started to squint at it.

Owlette:Yeah...wait you are-

???:Yep it's me!they took off the cloak and it revealed itself to be boss.

Boss:I am back baby!everyone's faces were speechless.

Night ninja:You got to be kidding me...

Lilyfay:Who is this green alien?she whisper to gekko that.

Bastet:Yeah who is he?

Gekko:Oh yeah you guys don't know..well his name is boss he is a green something that has powers to do anything he wants and he makes us answer questions and dares.he explained to them.

Boss:Bingo plus I am not a green something I am a green person..and anyways yep and since I have return from my hiatus I decided to bring you guys back for some dares and questions so..BRING ON THE DARES!!!

BRING ON THE DARES!!!

Luna girl:Because...I wanted to do whatever I want when I want that's why..hehe...as she started to sweat nervously trying to avoid the truth.

An yu:Well it started when I was a little girl who had parents but then one day happened when this evil ninja clan came and attacked my home and

An yu:Well it started when I was a little girl who had parents but then one day happened when this evil ninja clan came and attacked my home and...murdered my parents then they kidnapped me and did this spell that trapped me in the dragon gong that made me do horrible things to innocent people then I got passed down to each selfish user one by one till the pj masks freed me.she wiped a tear from her eye.