Chapter 7 - Lawyer

-CHANGBIN-

The whole night, Changbin didn't want to fall asleep while knowing Naya couldn't sleep at all. He was worried hard about her, especially when he could hear her sob throughout the night. He made sure to comfort her and eventually she had fallen asleep.

When morning came and Naya was in a deep slumber, Changbin left the apartment. First, he took a detour and knocked on the door to his sister's apartment.

"Thank you for waking me up. Is everything okay?" At first, she was annoyed until she had a good look at her brother.

"I'll explain everything later. But can you keep an eye on Naya while I'm out?"

Changbin didn't give his sister time to ask him anything as he left when she told him she would. Right now, he didn't want to waste anytime. He got inside the car and drove away towards the dorms. Hopefully, Chan would be awake, but Changbin didn't doubt his Hyung would be.

When he arrived, he put in the password on the keypad to head inside. There, he saw Chan having breakfast with a confused look on his face when he noticed the rapper this early in the morning.

"Hyung, we have to see manager-Nim." Changbin was hopeless right now and had to do everything he possibly could to keep Naya happy.

As he mentioned this, one of the other members had woken up as well. Immediately, Changbin looked behind him and saw his other Hyung there. Minho was confused by what was going on and obviously wanted to know why Changbin had to see their manager.

"What's happening and why don't I know about it?" The dancer seemed annoyed, but when he glanced at Chan, he knew this was important.

"It's Naya. She wants to leave Blue Ivy because no one at the company seems to want her there. The group's manager has convinced Eunji that everything is Naya's fault and now, Miyoung has been too."

It was important they had to talk to Stray Kids' manager because he was looking for a lawyer who would help Naya with the contract. However, now, the lawyer would have to deal with so much more because of how things were escalating. Blue Ivy's manager was lying about Naya to her friends, defaming her because she found out the truth about Blossom Entertainment.

"What? Why wouldn't she tell me?" Minho was the one Naya usually confided in, she saw him as a best friend.

"Doesn't matter, just tell me what we should do." Minho wanted to help in any way possible.

The three men arrived at the company, not letting the other members know that they would head over. It was supposed to be their free day, so they didn't need to be at the company at all. Chan lead the way, telling the other two to wait while he knocked on the manager's office door and waited to be let inside. A few moments later, the manager let Minho and Changbin in as well.

"There's nothing much I can be able to do. All I can give you is the number of a lawyer that has helped the company in the past before." The manager had to explain that he couldn't help anyone from outside Stray Kids, let alone from outside the company.

So, with a heavy heart, the three guys left the office. At least finding a lawyer was a good start. There was just one thing Changbin wanted to do.

-NAYA-

It was nearing noon when Naya finally woke up. She got a little annoyed when she found out Changbin turned off her alarm, yet she felt grateful that he wanted her to catch up on sleep. To him, her own well being was more important than her YouTube channel. So, Naya understood why he did what he did.

When she left the bedroom to get a glass of water, Naya jumped up when she saw her Unnie sitting on the couch with a laptop on her lap. Did Changbin ask her to visit?

"Unnie! Not that I don't want you here, but why are you here? Where's Bin?" Naya was aware he had a free day, she expected him to be home.

"He had to be somewhere. I don't know anything else."

At first, Naya looked confused. Eventually, she figured out that he must have gone to Chan and perhaps to their manager. Hopefully, Changbin would come back with a phone number to a good lawyer.

-CHANGBIN-

Knocking a bit too hard on the door, Changbin waited for Eunji or Miyoung to open the door. Naya would disapprove of him wanted to talk to the two, but he just wanted them to know how wrong they were for not believing their friend.

When Eunji opened the door, she immediately tried to shut it shot when she saw him. However, like in a movie, Changbin pushed the door back open. With a glare, he finally was being let inside when it became clear he wouldn't leave.

"What I don't understand is how you believe your manager over your own friend." Changbin composed himself, he didn't want to yell at the two and make things worse.

"I might be mad at the two of you, but Naya still cares about you. She's hurt and struggling right now and needs her friends more than anything."

And with that, Changbin left the dorm without giving the two girls to react. He didn't care what they had to say, he just wanted to go home to Naya. To be there if she needs him.

When he arrived home, his sister left to give the couple space. Naya let out a sigh, not saying a word. She didn't know what she could say.

"I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything. But I really wanted to see my manager with Chan hyung." For now, Changbin wouldn't mention Minho knows everything now as well.

"He gave me the number to a lawyer who already knows a few things." Changbin gave Naya the piece of paper with the lawyer's number that he kept in his pocket.

Naya put it away in her purse, it was a Saturday and thus not the best timing to reach out to the lawyer. Changbin could tell she wasn't really in the right mental state as well.

If he could, he would convince the CEO to postpone the new album the guys were working on. He wouldn't even be able to. Besides, Naya wouldn't want him to.

Hopefully soon, they could get away from Seoul for a while.

**NOTE**

Hewwo, I'm here with a new update. Just so you're aware, I'm struggling a little bit with writing more chapters to this story at the moment. The updates will be quite slow from now on, though don't worry, I'll keep this story going and eventually finish it. It will just take a while.