Chapter 3 - The future

Changbin didn't know how to react when Naya told him she wanted to end the contract she had with Blossom Entertainment. It came so sudden and he wondered if she even thought about it. But knowing Naya, she did. Something bad must have happened for her to think that way.

Naya wasn't sure how he would react upon hearing her want to end the contract. Blue Ivy always meant a lot to her and that would never change. However, the future of the group was still uncertain. There was a chance Miyoung would leave the company or perhaps Yuri would want another career path, since she loved her studies. Besides, Naya didn't feel welcome at Blossom anymore.

"Aren't you going to try convincing me not to?" Naya was still waiting for Changbin to say something.

"Na, I shouldn't be the one telling you what to do. No matter what you do, I'll always support you. But, I do think this is something you need to discuss with the rest of Blue Ivy."

Naya let out a sigh, because Changbin was right. This wasn't something she had to discuss with her boyfriend at all. She couldn't just end the contract without noticing her friends. Yuri would feel saddened, Miyoung would for sure be disappointed. And Eunji, perhaps she would be angry.

Wanting to end the contract was a big decision to make. So, Naya had to make sure her friends would stand behind her decision.

"So, what did you find out when you were there?" Changbin still had no clue what kind of things Blue Ivy's manager told Naya.

It wasn't like he was planning to steal Naya's badge to be able to enter the whole building, so he could visit the manager. Perhaps put some sense into him. Even if he really wanted to, he would never, because Naya was going to be disappointed in him. Violence was never going to be an option.

"He told me I'm not a licensed producer and the head-producers get all the projects, even Eunji Unnie's. And she always asks for me." Naya was clearly pissed off at not only the manager, but the CEO of Blossom Entertainment as well.

Obviously, it made Changbin enraged. Anyone knew how great of a producer Naya when she was able to produce Blue Ivy's songs. He couldn't comprehend how the company couldn't see it.  Everyone believed Blossom Entertainment really cared about their idols, giving them many opportunities to show what they were capable of. But now, things have seemingly changed.

No more words got shared. It got too hard for Naya to even talk about it. She couldn't grasp the fact yet. So, Changbin just did what he did best and pulled her in an embrace.

After a few days of pondering on what to do, Naya took the courage to message the Blue Ivy group chat. She asked the three girls if they were able to meet up with her someday, because she wanted to discuss something with them. Eunji was worried the most, but didn't ask more. She didn't want to force Naya to tell them what was going on via text message.

Changbin had to promise Naya to not let the guys know. She didn't want to worry them as well. He was going to have a hard time keeping it hidden. Fortunately, Naya allowed him to talk to his sister about it if he ever needed to vent.

"Naya, what's so important you wanted meet up for?" Naya gathered the rest of the members at the old dorm.

Only Miyoung and Eunji were still staying there. As the university Yuri was going to allowed her to have a dorm closer to the campus, she took it and moved out of the group's dorm. But the Maknae always believed she would be moving back with Miyoung and Eunji eventually.

"I wanted to talk about the meeting I had with our manager. And I don't feel like they will ever give me the opportunity to be the producer I want to be."

Naya wasn't sure how to bring it up to her friends. It was a bit easier to tell Changbin, perhaps because it wouldn't really affect him. But it would definitely have an effect on Blue Ivy. They had a very special bond and they shared many great moments together. The memories would always be there and it would be cherished for forever.

"You're going to quit, aren't you?" Miyoung immediately figured it out.

"I wish I could do something else, but I don't see a future with Blossom Entertainment anymore. It's feeling like they don't want me there anymore, as if I'm nothing to them."

Once in a while, Naya would ask Changbin if he knew what else she could do. She was feeling uncertain whether if ending the contract was even a good idea. Why would she ever want to give up Blue Ivy? She didn't want to disappoint the fans, because she saw other fandoms going through disbandment of their favorite groups.

Every time, however, she would end up with the same decision.

"I'll be leaving Blue Ivy."

**NOTE**

I'm trying my best to continue writing this story. I have a few chapters finished already, but I rather not post them right after one another. So, I'm sorry if the updates are a little slow, but I promise I will never abandon this book.