"Why the fuck you worried about what the fuck I do with my kid ...you trying to keep him from me or some shit? Don't play with me bri" he roughly let me go .

"No ...I just need to make sure I know where he is and that he's safe" I held my throat staring up at him .

"You right I'm sorry , I didn't mean to do that baby ..I know I said I was gone be better this time and I am come here" he pulled me into a hug . My eyes watered getting that same feeling of terror he use to give me.

"Let's put Junebug down and hop in the shower ...I know you miss me" he kissed my cheek going to run the water . I sat with my back against the wall , as I began to quietly cry .

"Thank you

"Thank you ...bestfriend I'll be out your hair soon I promise I'm about to get me a apartment as we speak" I sat scooping the bottle of the ice cream we both shared .

"Girl please ..I hate sleeping here by myself , and Antoine nasty ass is over with" she chuckled , shaking her head .

"I can't believe he did you and alaysia like that ...more so her because you really don't care" lay was such a sweet girl it was sad she was dealing with this and knowing him he probably don't give a damn.

"She better than me I would've been at the clinic faster than Mexican music" she laughed , switching episodes of Bridgeton

"Girl shut upppp...your ass is crazy" I giggled pushing her knee . My mind drifted off to Dave it's almost been a month since we broke up , shit still hurts like hell but it is what it is. I wasn't standing for all that , it wasn't what I wanted to deal with .

"I love you bestfriend I really do I'm glad your holding up even though I wasn't the one being asked to go to the doctor with you" she made a yikes expression.

"Here you go I said I was sorry already lyssa , plus you had work anyways...I wasn't about to ask you to miss work for a doctors appointment" i scrunched my face .

"Righ-" a knock sounded at the door , we both stood walking over . She smacked her lips peeping through the peephole .

"Nigga please get the fuck off my door step-"

"Man open the door before I kick this bitch down" Antoine spoke from the opposite side of the door .

I covered my mouth trying to hold my laughter it always amazed me how delusional he was over Alyssa but tried to hide it . That's a manipulative nigga for you. I made my way back to the couch as they bickered back and forth , leading to her opening the door . I grabbed my belongings walking to her room flopping in the bed , not wanting to hear any more.