𝟎𝟒𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"The Haitanis returned to Minato, their city. Mochi also went back to his city, Kawasaki. I'm unsure about the others, but those two might know more."

"Then let's go."

You blink, "Mikey's... With Sanzu and... Kokonoi."

Chifuyu was extremely confused, "In... Okinawa?"

"No... in Kanagawa."

"Yokohama?!" You nod your head at his observation. You process the vision you just saw, "They're discussing the whereabouts of past Tenjiku members..."

"Wait," Chifuyu realizes, "Is he trying to form a new gang?!" Your face felt strained as you try to connect the dots. "I don't get it... Why make a new gang when he already had one?" You couldn't make any sense of it at all. As you continue to process the vision in your head, Sanzu matched the pink-haired man you saw before. The one from the vision you saw of Mikey's future in 12 years.

You get off the bike and grab Chifuyu, tugging on his jean jacket, forcing him to get off the bike as well. "Chifuyu, let's go."

"Where are we going?!" Chifuyu frantically asks. He, too, was still processing the vision you just told him.

"Just in here," you point at a fast food restaurant. As the automatic doors open, you continue to drag Chifuyu. You lead him to where the washroom was. It was a lone, one-door washroom, which you deemed perfect.

You walk in with Chifuyu and lock the door behind you. "What... What are we doing here...? Alone... Together..." You turn to Chifuyu's face. He was gradually turning pink. You look at him oddly, confused why he was acting weird.

You suspect it was because you were both in a washroom together, assuming he's used to the gendered washrooms. Which was not the case at all.

"I need to see Mikey 12 years from now," you tell him, "I can't go bleeding out of my eyes in public, can I?"

"Oh... Right," Chifuyu sounded slightly disappointed. You take out the photo of Mikey again.

"I'm sorry! Please! Please spare me!"

Mikey walks closer to the man. Slowly. Piles of bodies are scattered across the floor. Their blood merges together the more it spills out of them. The man continues to beg and plead for his life. Mikey didn't seem to listen to his cries.

He grabs the man by the throat, looking him in the eyes. Mikey's eyes looked more dead than the corpses that scattered the floor. Mikey forcefully keeps the man's mouth open. Wasting no time shoving a gun in his mouth.

He pulls the trigger. The bullet travels down his throat, killing him internally. Mikey showed no sign of emotion as he lets the now lifeless man leave his grip.

"Bravo!" Someone cheers from behind the white-haired man. It was Sanzu Haruchiyo. "Fast and merciless as ever!"

Men start approaching the floor both Mikey and Sanzu were on. "Boss!" One of them calls out, he had a scar down his right eye. "We've covered the rest of the floors."

"Very well then," Mikey finally speaks. He cocks his head, gesturing for Sanzu to follow.

You blink rapidly, causing the blood to spill quickly.

Chifuyu has already prepared toilet paper, expecting this to happen. Catching the blood before it touches your clothes. The photo you hold starts to shake as your hand quivers. It's been so long since you last saw a morbid vision. It's been so long since you've been affected by it. You thought something violent like that wouldn't scare you anymore with how many you've seen in the past. But because it was Mikey who was causing it... It was worse.