XVI

CHAPTER 16

NANLALAMIG na pinagsiklop ni Finithee ang mga kamay habang nakaupo sa harap ng computer.

Her first on-cam livestream will start within 10 minutes and there are already 200k viewers waiting for her. Buti sana kung sampu lang ang nag-aabang, pero bakit gano'n karami? Mga chismoso!

She nervously faced her team mates who were standing behind her.

"I think I should j-just back out, sa league na lang ako magpapakita—"

"Hep!" Kiel cut her off. "Focus, missy. Don't feel pressured, everything's going to be okay. People are waiting for you!"

"But I..."

"Missy, I'm here to cheer you up. One more thing, you're so beautiful and charming, don't be afraid of what will people say to you," Scar said as tapped her shoulder lightly.

Hinarap niya ulit ang computer at paulit-ulit na inayos ang web cam. Ilang beses na rin siyang tumingin sa comment section.

"Asawaaaa ko."

"Love you, Rage!"

"Kaka-excite naman 'to gagu."

"Ah," she uttered out of nervousness. Bahagya niyang inatras ang upuan. "Ayoko na. Bukas n-na lang!"

She was about to stand up when Wrath arrived and threw death glares over her. Nanghina agad ang mga tuhod niya sa tingin ng lalaki at nanlalantang napaupo.

He walked towards her before lightly pushing her chair back to its original position.

"Your live's starting in three minutes, stop sulking around."

"Captain."

He let out a sigh before sitting on his own gaming chair. 'Saka ito umurong papalapit sa kaniya. "They won't bite you."

Her hand immediately grabbed his arm. Kumapit siya roon nang mahigpit at doon kumuha ng lakas ng loob nang magsimula nang mag-countdown ang live niya sa sampung segundo.

"It's alright, I'm not nervous," pang-ga-gaslight niya sa sarili bago isuot ang headphone.

🔴 Live Starting

She smiled sweetly in front of the camera before letting go of Wrath's arm to wave at everyone. "Hello, everyone. It's me, Rage."

Her eyes went to the comment section when it almost exploded due to numerous people spamming.

"Ahhh, ang ganda moooo."

"My wifeeee."

"GANDAA TANGINA LABYU MWUAH."

"I loveeee you prettyyyy."

Hinugot niya ang hininga at muling ngumiti. "I'll be playing in the league as Ark of Arsenal's new exp-laner. Please support me and my team mates in June 12."

"Wow. She talks like she's already expert in this field." Scar.

"What an actress." That was Kiel.