Vecna's Curse

Beginne am Anfang

"also, Julie Christie is b-b-bonkers hot in this. like seriously, the most, beautiful creature, i have ever seen in my life." i grab the remote, while Steve and y/n look at each other, "are you not jealous?" he asks her, "i can't help but agree, maybe not at the most beautiful creature i have ever seen, but she's pretty hot. but i'm not jealous, kinda hurt a little, but eh. she is hot, i wouldn't be mad if Robin left me for her." i grab my heart dramatically, "y/n Henderson, i would NEVER leave you, how dare you think something like that. my heart, AAAAHH." i fall dramatically on my knees, then to the floor, all while grabbing my heart, she just laughs, "you're an idiot." i shrug, "yes, but your idiot." she smiles and goes into the back room to grab more movies, and just like that, my day is made and NOTHING can ruin it. i turn on the T.V, and a news report is on, "we're in the Forest Hills trailer park in east Roane County. we don't have a lot of details now, but we can confirm that the body of a Hawkins High student was discovered early this morning. police have not released the name.." y/n stops dead in her tracks to watch the report, "holy shit, that looks like Eddie's trailer. but Eddie would never do something like that." y/n burrows her eyebrows, and appears to be deep in thought, Steve throws up his hands, "oh, so now you're just totally in love with Eddie too?" she looks at Steve confused, "no? why? are you jealous that Dustin is hanging out more with him than he is with you?" Steve gives her a death glare, "no. that's just stupid." she simply smiles and shrugs, "okay, whatever you say.." her voice trails off into the back room again, he then looks at where she disappeared, then at me, then back and forth, back and forth. he then sighs, and heads back there too. i put the movie on, well..maybe something can ruin my day a bit

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *Y/N'S POV* it was a quiet day, not really any customers, which was quite a surprise. i try and get away from Steve and Robin, just so i can think about what i saw this morning, i may not have known Eddie very well, but i can confirm he would never do anything like this. the next time i see him, if i see him again, i'm going to apologize for saying band was worse than what D&D could ever be, i feel very bad. i happen to just glance out the window, and there are two very familiar blob shapes outside, which so happen to be Max and Dustin, they both rush in, "hey y/n, hey Steve." we are all three back behind the front desk watching more about the news report, "have you seen this?" Steve asks Dustin, "Max! Dustin! are you guys alright? what did Aunt Claudia say about it? Max did you see anything weird last night? since, well, you live next to Eddie?" i go from behind the counter, they don't answer my questions, which isn't important right now, all that matters is that they are safe. i hug both of them in one hug, Dustin squirms his way out of it, but Max hugs back and we stay like that for a while. "are you okay Max?" she nods, and then goes with Dustin, "someone was murdered." Steve says while pointing at the T.V., "we don't know if they were murdered, nobody would be that sick to make a body look like that."

Steve rolls his eyes, and Dustin yells, "how many phones do you have?" we all three look at each other, "two, why?" i step in, "technically three, if you count Keith's." they look at each other, "yeah, that works." Max says, Dustin then takes off his bag, "what're you doing?" Robin asks, we pushes his bag across the counter, and we jump, "woah! what're you-" he then gets cuts off by Robin, "my pile!" the next thing i know, Dustin's jumping over the counter, and knocks over my pile of tapes, "come on? really Dustin? my tapes, my pile of tapes." he goes to the computer, "Dustin, what are you doing?" i start getting a little pissy, "setting up base of operations here." he finally says, i look at Robin confused, then give Max a look, and somehow i think i know what he's doing? "base of operations?" Robin asks while picking up the tapes, "get off." Steve says very motherly like, "i need it-" Dustin says, i look at him. "Dustin, are you going to see if Eddie or any of Eddie's friends has gotten any tapes from here, and then find his address or his friends phone numbers, so you can find him and ask him what happened?" i ask him, Max and Dustin look at each other, then look at me shocked, "your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" Dustin sighs, "yes. i never said that." he looks offended, "seriously guys, maybe you can play around on a Monday, but today is Saturday. it's our busiest day." Robin steps in, "do you want me to strangle him, or do you?" Steve asks Robin, "we can take turns." Robin smiles sweetly. Dustin looks pissed, "can you PLEASE fill them in while i do this?" Steve looks at us, "fill us in on what?" Dustin continues to type on the keyboard, "well, basically what y/n said, we're going to try and find him so we can actually know what happened, because Dustin and i have a feeling the upside and the monsters are trying to come back."