" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "

En başından başla

On the other hand, Law was annoyed, all the girls surrounded him, which annoyed him. Well, it doesn't bother him at first, since Luffy is a man. There will be no problem with that.

Then, they notice, one woman who suddenly steps forward in front of the throne. That made everybody focused on her.

She saw how many Royal women cling to the Straw Hat, not just them, Ace was embracing his right leg, rubbing his cheek against it, and on the other hand, his expression turned cold, as well as Sabo, sitting to the side of the throne. His hands are intertwined to his little brother's hand. He lifted it and it was in front of his lips, that cold gaze made the woman shiver. And on the other hand, Shanks was playing Luffy's hair, the other side, Law kissed Luffy's cheek. As her eyes observe how Zoro and Sanji acted differently cold towards her.

It feels like they're sticking to the Crown "Human" Prince too much as they presented.

"Who the hell are you?"

Zoro coldly asked, "Y-Your Highness! I'm here to apologize!! I-I-I've mistaken him for a commoner or a servant.. please forgive me!!" She pleads for forgiveness, to be honest, Luffy didn't care a thing. He starts to pick his nose. As he sparkly says.

"OH! IT'S OKAY!! NISHISHISHI!!~ ENJOY THE PARTY!!!"

"Why what happened!?"

And of course.

There's Ace and Sabo.

"Why? She just apologized. Let her be, alright? Big Brother Ace and Big Brother Sabo!? Nishishishi!! Today's my birthday! So please make it special and let's have a banquet!!!"

Sabo and Ace's eyes turned diamonds after Luffy calling them like that, the woman who pushed Luffy finally felt relief, or is she? That glare is still coming from the Family and genuinely does the curtsy. She walked away from the Family in a hurry. Law got also curious what she had done.

As the music starts to begin.

"Luffy."

Dragon smiles, his Father, "Yes." Luffy excitedly chuckled all over it and hugged his Father's arms, how he loved his dear Family so much.

As they dance one by one.

Every single family dances with him, and when Ace dances him as well as Sabo, the Royalties can totally see the warmth in their eyes as they hold him with no remorse and aggressiveness. How gentle they were at him.

Although, the problem, is their foot swallowen in the end of the dance. Why? If they ask.

Because Luffy keeps stumping at it accidentally.

And the only word he could only say is "Sorry" with a sparkling smile, which means he had fun.

Dance after Dance, as when Zoro danced him, they'd dance, very smoothly as it is, and next was Sanji, he was gentle mannered. Luffy chuckled at how gentle they were and very kind of them to dance as the last of his crew to dance.