Chapter 1

A/N: This story will be continued and finished in a different writing platform called Dreame. Feel free to download it and follow me for future updates. Xoxo - emjay

* * *

Victoria Reed was locked inside her father's house for twenty-seven years with no neighbors, no televisions, no maids. Except for Granny Paula. Gran was Victoria's tutor from everything. Politics, arts, musical, culinary, name it. She was her world. But even Granny Paula wasn't meant to stay for the lifetime. But Gran didn't leave Victoria alone. She left her with last two gifts.

Her new breathing and manly toys.

* * *

It only just began.

Victoria stared intently at her new toys.

One kneeling in front of her, hands bound behind his back, and mouth gagged. Her toy stared back at her with trusting blue eyes as she touched his right cheek softly, letting him know with her eyes how much he pleases her.

She noticed a tiny crystal of saliva traveling down his chin down to his neck and Victoria impulsively leaned down to lick it away. Her new toy shivered and whimpered. Instinctively, he moved his head to catch her lips.

Before she could shun him, Victoria felt a hot breath barely touching her naked thighs. It was her turn to whimper in pleasure.

Victoria straightened, turned violently behind her and looked down at her another toy kneeling in front of her, his hands bound, and mouth gagged. She, then, found herself staring at his gray eyes.

Oh, how beautiful, she thought. She reached down and touched his soft hair, wet with perspiration. Strands of black ink spilled her fingers and Victoria can't help herself to stop from curling it into her fists. She pulled his head back and tilted it towards her face.

His face was flushed with anger. Knotted brows killed the softness of his gray eyes. She tried to ease it by kissing his forehead. Her lips were punished by its heat.

Yet she felt him tremored in response. Victora ripped his gag away and asked for his name.

"Stefan." He answered with stormy expression.

She repeated his name, testing it with her hungry tongue. All the while absently tracing his lower lip with her dainty thumb.

Stefan bit it. "Fuck you."

Victoria should feel offended. The man was shooting daggers with his eyes. And by the looks of his broad shoulders, defined muscles, and almost six-foot frame, he could tackle Victoria without breaking a sweat.

But then she found herself grinning, looking as if she was enjoying her life for the first time in years.

Without thinking, she planted her lips against his lips lightly but firmly. She only intended to have a taste. A brief balm for her lust. To satisfy her curiosity of intimacy.

But she didn't expect him to taste so deliciously. The soft touch of his tongue against her bottom lip made her mad. She opened her mouth then and plunged deep to his nectar. Both hands were now clutching his head, taking him towards Victoria. Stefan groaned as he battled for dominance. But she kissed him violently, savagely, uncontrolled. Dominating him in a simplest yet awkward way.

Weak with arousal, he can't help but surrender in the surrounding bliss that he felt the first time since he was abducted. He worked as a nurse and had been for six years that going home in a most unpredictable time was a usual routine for him. That was why going home at dawn didn't prepare him from being abducted by three bulk of muscles. Within a split second, he lost consciousness. And the next time he opened his eyes, he was stripped naked, smelled of cheap soap, his hands bound, and his mouth gagged. Before he knew it, two men wearing a black ski mask took him here.