"Well, it's not everyday a girl drops her treat just looking at me." I blushed.

"Huff. I don't know what you're talking about! I was looking at... that!"

"What?" He turned around and I sprinted the other direction.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Monica I hope your day was worse so you don't have to brag about it!

NARRATOR'S POV / / / / / / / / / /

Little did she know that it was pretty bad, imagine carrying a guy you literally just saw.

Mira ran quick enough to turn to the nearest corner and stop. Who is he? She thought. A hand grabbed onto her shoulder.

"Hey!" The male's voice sounded.

"Hyah!" In fright, Mira chopped his shoulder and he winced.

"Ow, wow, you really pack a punch." The man from earlier said as he clutched his shoulder.

"HAH! Who's laughing now?" Mira shouted in victory. He chuckled.

"Still me! We never properly introduced so... Hi! My name is Prince Jonus." Mira's face flushed as her eyes widened.

"P-Prince?! Huff well, I am Mira, a high ranking ASSASSIN."

"A-assassin? Cool! What do you do?"

"I kill people." . . .

"Oh, this just turned dark haha. Hey, I got to go now but I'm gonna see you tomorrow okay! Just meet me here at, say, four o'clock?"

"Well... okay."

"Great bye!" Jonus waved and left.

JONUS POV# # # # # # # # # # #

She's cute, and beautiful. But... an assassin? I guess I can see it. I walked up to my carriage and left the festival.

MIRA'S POV! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

A prince. Why am I disappointed by this? Could it be that I might l- no, I can't. Not after what happened years ago. I took a walk before heading home.

ARIS'S POV@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Recap: "If you wanted to say hello, you could have said so." She giggled. Her chuckle was light and she looked up at me, showing her beautiful face.

Most people would run after looking at me. But, she just smiled. Not a nervous smile, but a lighter, understanding smile.

"Won't you come down? Or,maybe a hello would be nice." I didn't answer, instead I blushed and looked away. Why the hell am I blushing? I haven't even met her before.

She sighed. "I guess it can't be helped. If no-one goes down then I'll have to go up." The only sounds filling the air after that were the rustling of leaves, the moving of fabric, and a few heavy breaths until she'd gotten to my height on the tree. But, too bad she was on the other side.

"See, it wasn't so bad. But it would have been easier for you to have come down." She clutched onto the trunk and reached her free hand to me.

"My name is Leia. Princess Leia."I grabbed her hand and shook.

"Aris."

"Well Aris, it'd a pleasure to meet you." She looked me up and down, and it was a good thing I wore my regular outfit rather than my battle suit.

"Oh boy," she looked at the ground, " would you mind helping me out this once?"

"What is it?" She clutched the tree truck like it was her life source.

"C-could you help me down?"

"Sure." I jumped off the tree and landed on the ground(skills). She looked at me expectantly.

"How can I get down?"

"Jump." Her light eyes widened as she hugged the tree tighter.

"J-jump? I might die!"

"I'll catch you." I said as I held my arms out. Leia shakingly stood, let go of the tree, and jumped in an easy position for me to catch her.

"Oh thank you!" She got out of my hold and sat back on the grass, she motioned me to sit by her and I did.

"So, Aris, why aren't you wearing a kimono like everyone else?"

"Same goes for you."

"Well, I have my reasons. Why aren't you at the festival?"

"I'm not, big on festivals."

"Really? I would love to go to a festival if I could!"

"Why don't you?"

"Simple," she smiled," I'm not allowed to and this tree is the best I get." She sighed." Oh well, I have to go now but promise to see me tomorrow? How about here at four o'clock?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay then, bye!" She ran away to a carriage that awaited her.

If u wanna see another ninja story please follow my friend monmon1236 and read her book "A Royal Ninja Tale". I made the book cover! Anyways, comment and vote please!