17

The race has came to it's close. Lighting McQueen has earned his piston cup. He gets out of the car.

Wobbling a bit from the lightheadedness he felt from the amount of spins he did earlier.

Jackson walked over and wrapped an arm around Lighting. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.. yeah. Just a little dazed." Lighting mumbled as he received his piston cup trophy.

His blue eyes sparkled in happiness as he is holding it in his hands. Jackson felt a little smile rise on his face as he adores Lighting's smile.

"I won!" Lighting cheered as he held the trophy up. Doc, Mater, Guido, and Luigi went over and cheered with McQueen.

Jackson watched a few steps away from them. A little smile on his face. Suddenly his smile faded when he noticed Sally approached him.

"Hey, Jackson storm is it?" Sally asks as she loosely crossed her arms. Jackson gave a slight nod.

"Yes. That's me. Say, you're that girl that broke McQueen's heart. Didn't you?" Jackson asked as he narrowed his eyes to her.

"Well I didn't know Francesco was such a jerk." Sally replied. "But yes, I uh.. lost feelings for McQueen. Because that wasn't the real reason."

Jackson's face softened. He glanced over to see Mater holding McQueen in the air and hootering and hollering.

Then he looked back over at Sally to continue the conversation with the woman.

"Say what, now?" Jackson asked. He needed an explanation and he needs it now.

"I didn't break up with McQueen because I liked Francesco. I broke up with him because I know you love him." Sally explained with a tiny smile.

Jackson felt his face grow hot. Beet red as he gasped softly. "How–how do you know that?"

Sally giggled and rolled her eyes. "It's quite obvious you do. Besides, I think it's time for a change anyway." She turned to face the cheering crowd.

Jackson and Sally watched McQueen posing for photos in a overconfidence state and signing autographs.

"He's quite the cutie isn't he?" Jackson admires from afar. But suddenly felt Sally's hand smack his back.

"He sure is, Storm. Now go get him. He's been in so many wrecks. This is really the Wreckage Of Love  for him."

"Will do, Sally. But you should talk with him first. Just.. don't hint I like him or anything yet.. okay? He deserves an explanation too." Jackson narrowed his eyes to her again.

Sally giggled.

"Of course." She replied and quickly ran off over in the direction to where McQueen is.

While Jackson admires McQueen from afar. His eyes gazing at the red geared up male with love and happiness.