14. 수빈이 누구야 • ~𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏~

Chapter 14

~

---------------𝙱𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅----------------

When we walked out of the restroom. I was giving him a piggyback, and while I was doing that, he kept on sniffling even as I was washing his face, he still kept crying. Not as hard as he was before, but still, he was crying. He sometimes asks me, "Beomie-Hyung, did you ever get annoyed with me and all my crying?" And in all honesty, I never did.

I have incredibly low patience, but I never once got irritated with him, so I knew he was special...but I had to figure out in what way...but back to our story. We walked out of the bathroom-well I told you already how we were, but if you forgot, I was giving him a piggyback ride while he was resting his head on my shoulder. I decided that it would be best to go to my house.

"Taehyun, would you be comfortable with sleeping over at my house again?" He stayed silent for 2 seconds or so, then said, "Thank you for asking Hyung. Yes, I would like to spend the night again. Let me tell Soobin, though. He was worried last time when I didn't tell him where I was." He said while chuckling.

I didn't know who this Soobin guy was and felt kinda jealous, but I decided that I should just do the healthy thing and ask who he was. "Taehyun, who is Soobin? You haven't told me. U-unless you don't feel comfortable telling me. Haha.", I said awkwardly. "No, I'm fine with telling you, Hyung! I feel bad for making you carry me, though."

He got off of me and continued, "Soobin is my best friend! I've known him since I was a little boy, and he's a really nice guy. I would love to introduce you to him!" Wow, he was so cute. "I would love to meet him", I beamed. He smiled back, and we walked through the hallway. Until I heard a voice say, "BEOMGYU! GUYS, I FOUND HIM!" I turned back in horror. "Oh no." It was the gang, I didn't want them to see Taehyun. But it was too late. "O-Oh hey, guys...uh, where have you been?" When they all approached us, Taehyun hid behind me, clutching onto my shirt.

"Bro, we could literally say the same for you. Where the fuck were you- who's that.", asked Chan. His real name is Christoper, but he prefers we call him Chan to make it easier. He's from Australia, so that's cool. "Uhh- I- Uh. Yes." I'm an idiot. "Hey, you get away from Beomgyu! I'm going to hurt you for taking him away!", yelled Yeonjun "Wait! No!" I yelled.

He pushed me aside and tried to grab Taehyun. Before he could do that, I grabbed his arm firmly and said, "Don't. You. Dare. Touch him.", and I grabbed Taehyun, who was already tearing up. Probably because he was scared. "Hey, it's okay, okay? Please don't cry...Hey, look at me you're okay." I comforted him and wiped his tears again. "Hyung...I'm sorry..." "It's ok, Tae. Wanna piggyback?" He smiled at me, basically saying, Yes. I put him on my back again and faced the guys. "Uh- so...Imma head out 'cause I got things to do." I turned away from them, but suddenly someone pulled me back.

~    ~    ~

weep wamp -Terry 🦦

I'm tired- Rin 🦊