Soul

She grabbed onto your collar tightly. "Whatever you think you're doing—stops now." Her tone no more than a whisper.

You stared at her with empty eyes. "I'm not doing anything. What's there to even do."

She was furious with you. She pushed you away and turned away, walking to the kitchen. You stood there against the wall, feeling nothing. She came back out with a glass full of water. "You make me angry with you, you know I can't stand you!" She screamed and threw the glass toward your feet. The glass breaking in impact, the glass shards also finding their way against your skin. They cut and scrapped you, leaving you to look her in the eyes and ask the question.

"What the fuck!?" You said and backed away toward the front door. Getting close enough and making a run for it.

You pulled and twisted at the door, running out in their yard and onto the street.

She chased after you and called your name,

"Y/n get back here! Come back!" She said and started to slow eventually coming to a full stop. She called out desperately trying to get you to come back.

Her head was swimming with thoughts, obsessive, possessive, demanding thoughts.

You ran and you kept running. Not stopping. You couldn't—wouldn't. You finally made it to a stop in the gas station. You saw a police car and ran to it.

You knocked on the window and the window rolled down to show a man and a woman police officer sitting in their vehicle. They were looked at you and the woman's face was immediately taken back.

"Please! Please help me!" You said as tears formed.

"Ma'am, we are here to help. Will you please give me your name and how old you are?" The man stated looking at you and then back at his paper. Checking things off and writing some.

The woman looked over you and made sure you were alright but as it was, you weren't alright you were hurt physically and mentally.

They kept the questioning and in fact they did help you they sent a call in and a dispatch was sent out to the address.