This was the result of months of want, of pining, of desperately aching to feel Ryujin during all those lonely nights when she was a mere room away.

This was more than physical attraction, however. This was the result of all of Ryujin's little smiles, her soft caresses, her kisses and whispers that soothed Yeji when nothing else could.

Yeji was terrified because she'd never felt so strongly in her life.

Of course, the rationalization had been negated by the alcohol, and the fear by the sheer want building within her.

Now was the time for action.

She felt Ryujin whisper "Watch." Against her flushed skin, suckling gently by her neck as she tilted her head so Yeji could watch her possessively mark her with her lips, through the reflection of the elevator wall.

Yeji let out a groan and used one hand to comb through her hair, entirely too hot. Shin Ryujin was a goddess.

She felt something surge within her, then. Something that had been dormant, but present, since their heated kiss back in Ryujin's apartment, in front of Chaeryeong and Jisu.

Yeji felt a small growl tear at the back of her throat as the doors opened. Ryujin practically squeaked in surprise against her.

Before Yeji could make a movement, Ryujin was lifting her up, Yeji's legs wrapping around hers, their lips finding one another in a curiously tender yet expressive kiss, Ryujin moving backwards in the vague direction of their room, entering their floor in a flurry of kisses, and soft moans.

Ryujin had Yeji pressed against the door, mumbling, "Yeddeong, I need the key." Against Yeji's lips.

Yeji offered her a wry little smirk in response, reaching into her bra with one hand, producing the keycard within seconds.

Ryujin grinned against her lips, hands blindly fumbling to slide the card into the lock as she rewarded Yeji with a kiss, accepting Yeji's weight once more as she stepped in, Yeji in her arms, kicking the door shut behind her.

The automatic lights flicked on, revealing the same room they'd left. But the feeling, the energy, the vibes that the room gave off were completely different.

A thick need, a hurried tension filled the air in waves, resonating deep with both Ryujin and Yeji, frantic and disorganized as their heartbeats and breaths.

If she'd thought they were going to freshen up, she'd have been dead wrong.

Ryujin carried Yeji to the bed, sitting backwards on the edge, Yeji now seated on her bare thigh, both their dresses hiked up decently.

Yeji felt a fresh wave of arousal with the realization that Ryujin was wearing nothing but lace panties that Yeji could feel against her thigh.

"Fuck." Ryujin's voice was breathy and desperate, Yeji's hands reaching out to steady her. Their eyes met when Ryujin detached her lips from Yeji's, both of theirs now swollen and bruised from their kisses. Ryujin felt the attraction settle in the centimeters between them as she leaned in to bite Yeji's lower lip ever so softly, reveling in the Tender gasp she drew from Yeji, a smile forming against her lips as she released it, soothing it with a swipe of her tongue and a light brush of her lips.

Yeji took in a shaky breath, eyes locking with Ryujin's. Both their eyes were dark, clouding with desire. Their breaths almost matched as Yeji now initiated the next kiss, parting all too quickly. She ran the pads of her elegant, slim fingers against Ryujin's exposed collarbones, smiling against Ryujin's lips in satisfaction when she heard the blonde suck in a breath of absolute pleasure.