Maddie, Marcy and Y/n

Location: Wartwood forest
POV: Nobody

As a blue frog stirs a caldron purple skulls float out of the caldron and continue to float upwards until they reach above the trees where they dissipate.

Blue frog: "Seed of swordspine. One cup of dirt from a widows grave. Add both to bubbling bogwater. And finally, one half drop of wormsnake venom. Steady. Stead-"

Three pollywogs jump on the blue frogs head. Causing her to shoot all the venom she had on to the ground.

The three pollywogs: "Maddie! Maddie! Maddie!"

Maddie: (sigh) "Hi, Rosemary, Ginger, Lavender. What are you doing here?"

Rosemary: "Hey, sis. You promised you'd play with us, remember?"

Maddie: "I'm in the middle of a spell. Can we play tomorrow?"

Ginger: "That's what you said yesterday."

Maddie: "Look, Mrs. Jonkins is counting on me to bring her pet Fleafi back to life."

A crow lands on Fleafi and starts to peck at it.

Maddie: "Hey! Hey! Get out of here!"

Maddie runs over to the crow and shooed it away.

Maddie: "Necromancy is really advanced magic. It's said that only level two witches can pull it off. I've only done one spells up until now, so-"

Ginger: "Boo. Magic is boring."

Lavender: "And creepy. Let's play instead."

Rosemary: "Remember when you used to juggle us?"

The three Pollywogs: "Juggle us! Juggle us!"

Maddie: "Ugh, fine. Give me a few minutes to wrap this up and we'll play."

The three pollywogs: "Yay!"

Three hours
Later

Maddie: "Almost there."(evil laugh)

Rosemary: "What happened to a few minutes?"

The three pollywogs notice a near by makeshift seesaw, and start playing on it but accidentally send Lavender flying into Maddie causing the caldron to tip, spilling the potion inside. The potion lands on a tree.

Maddie: "No! That took all morning."

Suddenly the tree that the potion landed on became animated and starts to attack the four sisters. Maddie grabs her sisters and runs away.

Location: Wartwood forest
POV: Y/n's

You and Marcy were walking around Wartwood studying all different types of plants.

Marcy: "Croc's eye conifer. What a find"

Y/n: "And they said compiling a plantcyclopedia would be boring."

Suddenly you and Marcy hear screaming.

Marcy: "That doesn't sound good."

Y/n: "You got that right."

Marcy equips her crossbow and you grab you dagger and short sword. You both run over to where you heard the screams and see a blue frog throwing curses at a tree monster which makes the tree return to normal. Marcy starts to freak out a little.