Chapter 8

The following morning, Carl wakes up with a smile on her face and gets off the bed. She walks to her window and slides the cover to the side.

 "I would be going on a date today with Dylan." She said smiling.

 She walked to her bed and sits as she remembers the smile he always wore on.

 "I am in love." She said to herself smiling then walked to the bathroom.

 The date was going to be in the evening but she felt she needed to plan.

 She rushed into the bathroom, had her bath then rushed out.

 She picked up her phone and opened her gallery. She scrolled down to the the picture of Dylan she had taken when he didn't know.

 In the picture, he was touching his hair and she smiled.

 She began to think of how it was going to feel like to kiss Dylan's lip.

 "No, this is too much. We haven't had our first date and here am I thinking of having my first kiss with him. I should know him better before sharing a kiss with him." She said to herself then smiled. "I guess it will be nice sharing a kiss with him."

 She dropped the phone back on the bed then went to her closet.

 She brought out a crop top with a short. She dropped it on the bed then applied some lotion to her body.

 When she was done, she wore the crop top and short which she had dropped on her bed.

 After dressing, she walked over to a side of the bed and got her phone then she shut her closet and walked to the living room.

 Getting to the living room, she met her mother sitting on a couch and walked close to her.

 She gave her mother a peck and greeted her.

 "Good morning Mum." She said.

 "Good morning Carl. How was your night rest?" She asked.

 "It was fine, Mum." Carl said walking to a couch then had her sit.

 "Is Dad back?" She asked remembering that her Dad slept over at his friend's place.

 "He is back. He is in the room preparing for the day's work." Mrs. Robin said.

 She looked at her daughter and smiled.

 "When would you be going on the date?" Mrs. Robin asked.

 "I would be leaving for my Date with Dylan by 4pm today." Carl said and Mrs. Robin smiled.

 "I trust that you have planned how you will dress to the date." Mrs. Robin said and Dylan nodded.

 "Yes I have. I am going to look like a princess." Carl replied.

 "Yes I trust you with that. Prince Dylan won't be able to take his eyes off you." Mrs. Robin said and Carl smiled.

 She could only wish that Dylan likes her as she does.

 "Mum!, do you think Dylan really would like me?" She asked her mother.

 "Yes he would, why won't he fall for such a beautiful princess like you." Her mother said making her blush.

 Minutes later, Nathalie walked out of the kitchen with two plates.

 She gave one to Carl and one to Mrs. Robin then took a bow before leaving to the kitchen.

 A glass cup of water was brought for both of them and they ate their meal.

 Having finished her meal, Mrs. Robin walked to meet her husband.