Chapter 3: Let the Games Begin

Start from the beginning

"Oh," Pisces said, laughing anxiously, "um, well, because ... I like this one?"

Taurus sighed again, pressing the tile.

Nothing happened.

Taurus glared at the blond boy, who chuckled awkwardly again.

"Okay, so ... uh, oops?"

Taurus smacked his arm, then headed towards Scorpio, who was examining the other walls.

"Do you think there's a trapdoor?" Taurus asked the silver-haired girl. 

Scorpio frowned as she said, "Doubt it. If there's a trapdoor, it should be visible enough for us to see."

"I see a painting over here!" Pisces called from across the room. "Should I tickle it?"

Gemini, who was standing next to him, gave  him a weird look. "Okay ... but why tickle it?"

Pisces gave him a weird look. "Because a) why not? And b) the Golden Trio did that once in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."

Scorpio rolled her eyes, muttering, "Moron." Then she called to the boys, "Remove the painting!"

"Huh? Why should we do that?" Pisces asked before Gemini elbowed him in the ribs (causing an indignant "Ow! Why is everyone harming me today?" from Pisces), and after a few minutes, the boys managed to take the painting off. Sure enough, there was a door behind it. 

Taurus raised an eyebrow, looking at Scorpio with a grudging respect. "How'd you know?"

"I just do," she replied, smiling coyly.

Gemini opened the door, and his eyes widened. He said to the other three, "You guys need to see this." He then headed into the room.

Taurus followed him, curious. "Oh my gods," he muttered.

Growing immensely inquisitive, Pisces pushed him into the room, and Taurus would have stumbled into Gemini if it wasn't for the air sign's quick reflexes. Surprisingly, Taurus didn't fall, barely managing to right himself. 

Scorpio then kicked Pisces in the shin, causing the male water sign to fall on top of Taurus, causing the earth sign to sigh, yet again, in resignation. 

Pisces jumped up before muttering a quick and quiet apology and helping Taurus up.

Scorpio smirked, and upon seeing Gemini's questioning look, she mouthed Tell you later. As he nodded, Scorpio closed the door and turned her attention to the room. 

It was huge.

There were shelves on the wall that were opposite to the door. On the far left side of the room was a small TV that was facing two long couches. Closer to the zodiacs and the door were two smaller couches in front of the shelves, as well as a lamp, a stool, and two comfortable chairs. There was a table in the middle, and before it, there appeared to be a video (sort of) of a crackling fire. Next to the "video" was a digital thermostat, so more likely than not, the fire was acting as an air conditioner.

"Alright," Scorpio said, looking at where the others were to find only air. The others had already started walking around to explore the room. "So don't tell anyone about-"

She was interrupted by the door interrupting. Turning around, she saw Cancer looking back at her, beaming. "So this is the secret room?" the bluenette asked, about to close the door. "Cool. Who knew it was so big?"