"U-Um... If you could keep the fact that we met outside a secret..."

"Yes, don't worry, we promised, didn't we?" He smiled.

"Thank you, Mister Gentleman..." Jeanette smiled back feeling relieved.

"Oh, please... By the way, this is indeed an amazing garden."

"Would you like to see the greenhouse too? If we go further it's..." I offered but just then a maid came running towards us.

"Master is looking for you." The maid said and Jeanette looked up the the Mister.

"Um... I'll excuse myself first." She said.

"Yes, thank you for being my guide." He replied and she started following the maid feeling a little sad.

She walked up to Roger's library.

"You called?"

"Yes, Jeanette, you were with the guest?" He said as he sat in his desk wearing his glasses as he checked some papers.

"Yes, um... He asked me to guide him..."

"Yes, you did well." He said, "It looked fun, what were you talking about?"

"Mm... He said the garden looks amazing."

"I see." He spoke and went silent for a while before she started talking again.

" He spoke and went silent for a while before she started talking again

"Jeanette, I'm planning to go to the palace tomorrow. Let's go together."

"Pardon?" Jeanette gasped. The mention of palace made her perk up because she wanted to see the Princesses again.

"I originally planned to go with Ijekiel, but he said he'd be busy. Please come with me in his stead." He said.

"Aren't you worried about the sick Crown Princess? She refused to have an audience but you might be able to see her from afar."

The mention of Crown Princess being sick made Jeanette want to go and see her.

"Th-Then, I will go." She said.

"Alright you can return to your room then."

"Yes!"

Jeanette was so excited that she couldn't wait for the next day.

She stared at the large hall and then at Roger who was working, she had been worrying that she might have to do something as she was a stand-in for Ijekiel. But she was only standing there.

She started getting bored as she saw Roger working so, she turned and started roaming around. She made her way to the Emerald palace hoping to see the Princesses and not to run into His Majesty as the last time he'd seen her he had told her not to show herself before him which also made her recall that she had also ran into Princess Amara right after.