"You know that's no excuse. Plus, I think you look sexy like this."

"You need to stop spending so much money on me."

He chuckles, "I think that's the point, Isabella."

With a sarcastic squint of my eyes, I lean back again. "Thirty minutes. Now leave me alone, I have to focus."

He smirks, "What? Can't focus with me in the room?"

I scoff, "Not with how much you talk. Now go. Shoo." I wave him away, not stopping until he's out of the office and waiting back in his car.

The next thirty minutes seem to drag on, especially since Harry decided to send me a text every other minute. Asking me what I'm in the mood for, where I want to buy a dress, if I could leave early. He's never been a patient man.

When he notices the girls all leaving the studio, his texts become more frequent. He all but begs me to come out to the car so we could go to dinner. Not only do I find it fun to make him wait, I also have some more work to finish up before Gina takes over closing.

Together, we clean up the studio and I let Gina know that I've finished all my tasks. Lately I've been picking up shifts at the studio just doing desk work. With all this extra time in my hands and less financial anxiety, I've just been enjoying my time in the studio. I think I'm here more than Gina most weeks.

"What is he doing here?" Gina asks, looking in the direction of the window. When I look over, of course I'm met with the sight of Harry.

I look away quickly, "I don't know. His daughter has class tomorrow, maybe something to do with that."

"I don't know... I think he's got a crush." She speaks in a teasing tone, smiling over me with her eyebrows raised. Okay this is weird. I thought she would have been the first to discourage me from being around him.

"Gina..."

"I mean, I wish someone like him would look my way. Rich, handsome-"

"Okay, G. I get it."

She smiles over at me, taking the windex spray and rag from my hands. "Isabella, go. And stop lying to me, I hear what the girls say. Kat has a big mouth too. Have fun, I'll see you tomorrow."

Confused, I take a second before finally letting my feet move. Does everyone know about Harry now? Exiting the dance studio, I cross my arms as I lean against the door. "We're closed."

Harry turns toward me, putting his hands in his pocket with a smirk. "Finally. Can we go to dinner now?"

"That impatient? You never did quite mention where you intended to take me after dinner." Walking toward the desk, I slip past him and pick up my bag from underneath.

"My sister is in town, She's with Ottie at the apartment. And I have a surprise for after dinner. One I think you'd rather enjoy."

"Another night at the Carlyle?" I smile, putting my bag over my shoulder.

He chuckles. "You'll have to find out. Did you bring a jacket? It's freezing outside. It's November and you're wearing a leotard."

"Harry, I'm fine. Now let's go." I walk ahead of him, the cold air hitting me like a wall the second I step outside. Maybe he has a point.

Placing his hand on my shoulder, he helps me into the car quickly, sliding in next to me. As soon as the door is closed, I take the opportunity to straddle him, smirking as I hold his shoulders. His hands are quick to hold my hips, drawing me closer.

"If there's one thing you should know, I hate surprises." I smirk, rolling my hips against him. At the movement he lets out a breath, clearly pent up from almost a week without being together.