--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ryujin?" Yeji called as she ambled into the bedroom, having finished her emotional skype call with Yuna.

Ryujin was now dressed and showered, sitting in the corner of the room where the single desk was, smiling up at Yeji.

"Hey Yeddeong." She murmured, rising from the chair, sketchpad and pencils in hand.

"Oh, please, don't let me interrupt." Yeji smiled. "I can go-"

"No need." Ryujin grinned. "I figured out how we're going to pass the time."

"How's that?" Yeji cocked her head to the side, ever curious.

Ryujin tried not to melt too much on the inside at Yeji's adorable idiosyncrasies, like her favorite, Yeji's curious head tilt.

"Drawing." Ryujin offered with a knowing smile, tugging Yeji into the living area of their hotel room, plopping onto the floor beside her, backed up against the couch.

"Ryujin, the fundamental issue with this plan is that I never have been able to draw." Yeji pointed out, sitting with her back absolutely erect, not a dent in her posture.

"Have you ever been best friends with an artist before?" Ryujin fired back teasingly.

"My list of best friends isn't exactly long, Ryujin. I didn't have any growing up." Yeji admitted, her voice suddenly soft.

Ryujin's face fell in time with her heart, and she turned to face Yeji, smiling brightly at her like the sunlight that flitted in through the windows. "While I have an incredibly difficult time believing that, Yeji, I'm here now. I'm an artist, and I'm most certainly your best friend."

"That you are." Yeji murmured, and Ryujin felt herself getting lost in Yeji's intense gaze.

"Right," Ryujin cleared her throat. "So, let's sketch something easy, huh? How about your bracelet?"

Yeji blinked, looking suddenly uncomfortable. "I've never taken it off." She admitted softly.

Ryujin grinned reassuringly. "Neither have I. You can use my hand for a model."

Yeji couldn't help the grin that graced her full lips as she took Ryujin's hand up to the light, inspecting it carefully as she narrowed her eyes in focus.

"Alright." Ryujin smirked. "Let's see if you're actually good at everything you set your mind to, Hwang Yeji."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin had ordered room service, the girls ate a late lunch, Yeji had caught up on all her business calls, and the drawing was finally complete.

"Well, fuck, Yeji." Ryujin huffed in amazement, "Are you actually bad at anything? Are you a robot?"

Yeji smirked in response, cheekily holding her sketch of Ryujin's hand, so in detail that it looked realistic, like an old photograph.

"I couldn't draw circles an hour ago. I'm not sure what happened." She admitted.

She knew exactly what it was, however well she lied. She'd wanted to impress Ryujin so badly that she'd meticulously went over every line again and again, giving it her all.

Apparently, she'd succeeded.

"You know what, nerd?" Ryujin shook her head, pressing a kiss to Yeji's cheek as she stood up. "You disgust me."

Yeji just grinned back up at her, accepting her extended hand. "I try."

"So, you ready to wear skimpy dresses and rub up on strange guys?" Ryujin teased, eyeing the clock.