~Classroom~

3RD PERSON POV

it was the end of the day and Sadie walked out of the classroom. She walked past Millie, they didn't really bond with eachother cause they both had a crush on Finn a while back. Millie put her foot infront of Sadie causing her to fall on the ground. 'What the hell!' Sadie yelled angrily. Millie just grinned and walked off until Sadie pulled her leg. She fell on the ground hard and Sadie laughed. 'Karma.' She said before getting up. Millie felt so angry that she stood up and grabbed her arm and pinned her against the lockers. Sadie for some reason blushed a little and Millie noticed it but ignored it. 'You're such a piece of shit.' Millie said coldly. Sadie rolled her eyes and spoke up. 'Listen why can't we just make up? It was just a crush five whole years ago. I don't even like him anymore like that. He's all yours.' Millie looked at her softly. Without thinking she just let go off her and ran off. Sadie knew she would do that but for some reason it still hurt. Why doesn't she want to just be friends with me? She thought to herself. She wiped some tears off her face and walked off to home. 'Hey mum.' She said. But of course no answer. Sadie sighed loudly and just walked upstairs and slammed her door shut. She let herself fall on her bed and cried her eyes out.

Millie walked home after she had dropped Sadie off of the lockers and felt very bad. She didn't know what to say so she just ran off. She opened her front door of her house to be greeted by Sadie's mum and Sadie. 'Um hi mum, what's happening?' She asked. Sadie sighed.
'Well we noticed the tension between you two and we want to make it up by going on a trip with them!'
My jaw dropped at her words.
'What no!' I yelled before I ran off to my room.
My mum later came into my room.
'Listen sweetheart, I know you don't like Sadie but give her a chance to make it right between you two. This road trip will be fun!' she said leaning in to kiss my forehead. I whimpered a little and she left the room. I thought about it for a while and decided I didn't want to disappoint my mother. So I agreed.