62

    Under the bathroom light, mist filled the air, and there was still a faint smell of pheromone from Alpha, like green grass after a heavy rain.

The senses seemed to be magnified several times, and Xie Bufei's breathing became short again just after he calmed down.

She collected herself, turned on the shower, and rinsed her body carefully.

The bathroom mirror reflected the light into her eyes. Xie Bufei raised her eyes, and through a thin layer of mist, she saw her current appearance clearly.

The skin is fair and white, the long hair is as black as ink, the lips are bright red, and they seem a little swollen.

Xie Bufei raised her head and let the hot water hit her thin shoulders.

She lightly touched her lips with her fingertips, thinking back to the pictures she had just found, her whole body became hotter and hotter.

She also wants to... want to try like Yu Qiao.

But there was another worry in her heart, in case Yu Qiao woke up from the wine, how would the two of them get along?

Two villains seemed to pop out of my mind, arguing on the left and the right.

The villain on the left said: "Why bother with her so much! A gets up and it's over! Everyone is an adult, no one suffers!" The

villain on the right said: "No, how can you take advantage of others' dangers? ?! Yu Qiao is still drunk, you won't be friends if you do this!"

The villains couldn't convince anyone, so they just rolled up their sleeves and started fighting on the spot.

Xie Bufei felt uneasy, so she dawdled and washed for a long time.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw Yu Qiao sitting on the bed, with her slender legs crossed, her head hanging down, and she seemed to be playing with something in her hands.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Yu Qiao raised her head quickly and said, "Sister, you are so slow."

Xie Bufei had a ghost in her heart, so she changed the subject and asked, "I'm a little tired...Quiet, what are you playing?"

She His eyes fell on the small box in Yu Qiao's hand.

Sure enough, Yu Qiao was quickly changed the subject, handed her the box in her hand, pointed to the bedside table, and said obediently: "I found it from here."

Xie Bufei turned the box to the front and found that it was a brand new box of pointers. Cover, the plastic film on it has not been opened.

She seemed to be holding a hot potato, and her cheeks became hot all of a sudden: "This..."

I didn't expect that the resort was so well prepared, and I don't know if Cheng Yeli did it on purpose. Yu Qiao did not forget to uphold the spirit of being a schoolmaster when she was drunk , and asked curiously, "Sister, what is

this?"

Something."

The girl was wearing a white bathrobe, the skirt was loosely tied around her waist, and the neckline slipped down when she moved, revealing her porcelain-white skin.

Yu Qiao looked at her outstretched arm, slender and long, like a white lotus root, lingering with sweet floral fragrance.

She remained silent, approached from the bed, stretched out her arms and hugged Xie Bufei's slender waist.

The tip of Yu Qiao's nose twitched, and she said, "It smells so good..."

When Xie Bufei was touched by her, she felt Alpha's pheromone rushing to her limbs, and her legs softened instantly.

"Quietly...don't hug me."

Yu Qiao: "Why, do you hate this?"

"You are already drunk, this, this is wrong."

Yu Qiao raised her eyes, her eyes blurred: "But Sister, you seem to like it very much."

Xie Bufei covered her lips with her hand, turned her head away, and said in embarrassment: "Don't say it!"

Yu Qiao blinked silently, hooked her waist and leaned back. People fell together among the soft bedding.

The position was reversed in an instant, Xie Bufei was turned over and pressed down, at a loss, her beautiful eyes opened slightly: "You..."

The fragrance of lilies of the valley lingers on the tip of her nose, Yu Qiao looked at her without blinking, and suddenly said: "Sister, I want to kiss you again." Xie

Bufei bit her lips: "But..."

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes, moved closer to her, Warm breath sprayed on the cheek: "Just a kiss."

The slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and through the transparent silver-rimmed glasses, the eyes looked tender and gentle.

Xie Bufei's heart palpitated, she closed her eyes, and said, "Okay."

Yu Qiao's eyes dimmed, and she leaned over and kissed her.

The tip of the nose rubbed against each other, and the touch of the lips touching was lingering and warm.

Yu Qiao seemed to like to suck her lips very much, biting her lip with her canine teeth.

Xie Bufei raised her head, her hands and feet were weak, and a soft moan overflowed from her lips.

She reached out to hook Yu Qiao's neck, and the loose bathrobe slid off, revealing a white arm.

Yu Qiao paused for breath, as if she had triggered a switch in her body, and kissed her more deeply.

When the love was strong, she was almost self-taught, she fell down her slightly swollen red lips, and gently bit the girl's white and thin neck.

Omega's sweet floral scent envelops her like a giant silk screen.

Xie Bufei trembled slightly, the tails of his eyes were red, and the raised fox eyes were filled with tears.

She was powerless against her constantly falling self, struggling weakly: "Don't, don't..."

Don't go any further...

"Sister, don't you like it?" Yu Qiao pressed against her ear, rubbing her ears together, "Why don't you want to?" ?"

The fusion of pheromones made both of them on the verge of losing control.

Xie Bufei was short of breath: "But..."

Yu Qiao bit her flushed nape lightly, like a young and reckless little animal, and murmured: "I really want it."

High-fit pheromones are injected little by little, and the aroma of grass and trees is overwhelmingly entangled with swaying lily of the valley.

Xie Bufei's toes clenched tightly, as if they were penetrated from the inside out.

Instincts were shaky, and finally completely crushed the last trace of clarity.

She paused, then reached out and gently pushed Alpha away from her body.

Yu Qiao narrowed her hazy eyes and frowned dissatisfiedly.

Xie Bufei lay flat on the bed, her black hair scattered like brocade. She stretched out her hands, carefully took off the glasses Yu Qiao was wearing, and said, "You are not afraid of being scratched."

Yu Qiao looked at her blankly.

Xie Bufei hissed, and smiled casually, her beautiful eyebrows and eyes inadvertently revealing charm.

"Fool, I'll teach you..."

She opened the small box on the bedside table, took out the contents, and put them on Yu You's slender fingers bit by bit.

Xie Bufei held the back of Yu Qiao's hand, pressed it on her body casually, and said softly, "Come."

The room was dark, and the curtains filtered the light outside, as if covered by a layer of tulle, everything couldn't be seen clearly.

...

Yu Qiao slowly opened her eyes.

Her vision was blurred, her throat felt thirsty, and her brain was groggy.

She moved slightly, feeling that her arm was being pressed heavily by something. Lowering his eyes, he saw the slender girl curled up in her arms, with red marks all over her white shoulders.

Yu Qiao's body froze suddenly.

All the images of drunkenness flooded into my mind, absurd and presumptuous.

It was crazy...

Sensing her movement, the girl in her arms trembled and woke up suddenly.

The atmosphere was as silent as ice.

In the next second, the ringtone of the mobile phone broke the suffocating silence.

Yu Qiao paused, and found her cell phone on the bedside table. She glanced at the screen, it was Yao Rudong calling.

"Hello?"

Yao Rudong: "Hello? Quietly, why does your voice sound so hoarse? Are you okay?"

Xie Bufei sat up from her arms, silently put on her bathrobe, and covered the dazzling kiss on her shoulders mark.

Yu Qiao watched her slender back get off the bed, rubbed the center of her eyebrows with her fingers, and said in a shy voice, "It's okay." "

Oh, it's fine." Yao Rudong's voice was filled with excitement, "Let me tell you, we and I Yunyun just came back from the hot springs, and it was fun, and I met some beautiful women on the way, one by one, they are so beautiful!"

She asked again: "By the way, did you and sister Xie go to the hot springs? I don't think I saw them today. You guys?"

Yu Qiao paused, and said: "We haven't gone there yet."

The big-hearted Yao Rudong didn't feel anything wrong, and said with a smile: "Then you can go there at night."

Yu Qiao bowed her head and hummed, drinking a cup Water appeared in her line of sight.

Xie Bufei handed her the water glass and said, "Have a drink?"

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and whispered, "Thank you, senior."

Xie Bufei smiled lightly, turned and walked into the bathroom.

The sound of water pattering, Yu Qiao looked away and took a sip of water.

The warm water soothed her tense nerves.

Beside her ear, Yao Rudong was still asking: "Shall we have dinner together at night? Or are you and your senior sister preparing for a two-person world?"

Yu Qiao paused, and said, "Let's join you."

Yao Rudong: "Okay, then I and Say something to Yunyun. See you in the restaurant in ten minutes!"

Yu Qiao replied, hung up the phone, and saw that the time on the screen pointed to five o'clock in the evening.

After tossing and tossing for so long...

Many images popped up in her mind, and Yu Qiao's cheeks were slightly hot. Although they didn't mark it completely, they almost made it to the last step.

At this moment, the bathroom door was pushed open, and Xie Bufei came out.

She appeared to have rushed out of the shower with beads of water on her arms.

Yu Qiao's eyes flicked past the sharp hickey on her neckline, and her breath was suffocated.

With thin white fingers, she brushed her hair behind her ears, and Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows: "What are you doing looking at me like that?"

Yu Qiao fidgeted, and said, "It's nothing..."

She took a deep breath, and then Said: "Sister, I'm sorry."

Xie Bufei looked at her in surprise.

Yu Qiao said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, if I hadn't been pestering you, you wouldn't..."

Xie Bufei interrupted her: "It's not your fault."

She didn't know what to think of, and the tips of her ears turned red instantly, " In fact, I am also responsible for this matter..."

Yu Qiao shook her head: "I forced you, it's all my fault."

Xie Bufei said shyly: "No, I couldn't resist the temptation..."

" No, it's all my fault, I'm obviously not good at drinking, so I drank too much." Yu Qiao stood up and bowed deeply to her, "I'm sorry."

Xie Bufei was stunned, and bowed like her "It's none of your business, I've been drinking too."

Yu Qiao was ashamed: "I will never drink again."

Xie Bufei: "Quiet, you don't have to do this..." Seeing that Yu Qiao was about to drink again. She bowed at ninety degrees, and she quickly reached out to stop her, "Stop bowing, I don't want to bow with you..."

The girl paused, a blush rose on her fair cheeks, "My back is sore."

Yu Qiao was dumb, opened her mouth, and whispered Said: "Then I rub it for you?"