"No, just enjoy yourself." She said as she placed her hand over my head.

As we were walking I could see men staring at Jeanette, well, she was really beautiful but I also saw them shiver as they saw Ara right behind us

Even though she was in a disguise her aura didn't hide itself

Even though she was in a disguise her aura didn't hide itself. Regardless, since she herself was in a handsome boy's disguise she was making the ladies look at her and swoon.

"Ah, my big brother is a lady killer." I commented as I looked at Ara and Jeanette looked at me with slight confusion.

"Lady killer?"

"Someone who can easily charm ladies." I said and Jeanette smiled.

"Lady killer!"

Ara looked at us blankly before placing her hands at our backs.

"If you're done staring then move it!" I and Jeanette giggled as it seemed like we were a normal family's siblings who were having fun out together.

"Big brother, are you shy?" I asked making her roll her eyes.

"Stop teasing me, Rose." I heard her and Jeanette and I giggled.

"Wait a minute, you haven't called me by that name yet." I said as I looked at Jeanette.

We had been going around but she would end up calling me Princess.

"Eh? But how could I possibly..."

"You called Ara, big brother very easily. It's not even my real name, just say it." I said and Jeanette still looked shy.

"You can just try to say it, Jennie." Ara said and Jeanette blushed slightly.

"O-Okay, then."

"Yes, Jennie!"

"Ro-Rose." She called and I grinned.

"That's it, just call me that for the rest of the day now."

Suddenly I felt Ara stiffen before she whirled around looking as if she sensed something.