1.

MARINA SWAN was excited to move back to forks

MARINA SWAN was excited to move back to forks. she loved the cold, the forest, the cute little shops, and her two best friends who she somehow kept in touch with throughout the years. she also missed charlie, unlike renee, charlie was always there when she had problems. he was the first person she called when she needed help and she missed him dearly. so when phil and renee brought up moving for phil's baseball, mars jumped at the opportunity to move back to forks.

"are you sure you wanna go?" renee asked bella, who rolled her eyes.

"yes, i'm sure."

marina was leaning on the car with her headphones on listening to the cure, blocking out the voices of her family. well that was before phil decided to ruin her peace. "alright guys, i love you, but we gotta go!" and with that mars jumped in the back seat and bella followed a-suit. the drive too the airport wasn't long, but to mars it felt like forever.

when they arrived she sent a quick text to her best friends and her dad that she was officially on the way. the goodbye felt like forever because of renee's coddling, but soon enough they were finally on the plane. bella was asleep and mars had her camera in her lap, taking photos of the beautiful sky from the inside of the tacky looking airplane.

-

"bells wake up! we're here!"

bella woke up too her little sister shaking her with an excited grin on her face. bella groaned and wiped her eyes before getting out of the seat and grabbing her backpack. as soon as they were out of the plane marina was dragging bella to baggage claim, where she saw her favorite parent.

"dad!"

charlie was tackled in a tight hug by his youngest daughter.

"hey my marsbar." he said while laughing and mars just grinned and held him tighter. though the moment was ruined when bella cleared her throat. charlie smiled lightly and gave her a side hug.

"hey kid, how've you been?" he asked, to which bella responded with a meek 'alright'.

charlie helped them grab their things before they headed to his cop car. mars got in the back seat and as soon as her head hit the window she was out like a light, thankfully missing charlie and bella's awkward conversation.

when the car stop mars opened her eyes groggily. she smiled at the house she spent her childhood in before grabbing her rundown backpack and hopping out of the car. charlie brought the girls inside to show them to their rooms. first was bella's, which was still the same and very purple.

"uh i cleared off some shelves in the bathroom for y'all." charlie stated and bella nodded.

"right, one bathroom."

next was marina's room, she smiled when she walked in. it was still the same from the rock posters on the walls to the art supplies still on her desk. she smiled and turned around to hug charlie again.

"im so glad im here, i missed you so much dad." she told him, her voice cracking slightly towards the end. she was emotional, and it was all crashing down on her.

charlie hugged her tighter, he oh so much missed his daughters, but when it came to mars he fell apart. he knew bella didn't want to be here, and he was gonna try and change her mind, but for right now he focused on the daughter that actually called him dad and missed him.

"i missed you too kiddo." he said into her hair.

soon charlie left to let his youngest get unpacked and take a nap if she needed too. so mars started to do just that. she unpacked all of her clothes and neatly organized her things. she had a bit of ocd for some things, and that included her clothes and vinyls.

she then decided to change and decided to just put on some men's boxers and a rob zombie shirt before crashing into her bed and taking a nap.

-

mars nap didn't last long though. it was interrupted by a loud engine and chatter from outside. she slowly sat up and got out of her comfy bed before putting on her converse and making her way outside. when she arrived she saw her dad, bella, billy black, and her old friend jacob.

"holy shit is that you jackie?"

jacob groaned at the name for pulling the girl into a hug. she reciprocated it as jake spoke, "i thought we're we're done with that name." mars giggled lightly before turning her head too the man in the wheelchair. "hey old man, got some new vinyls for me?" she asked.

"you know i always do marsbar." billy answered before pulling out two vinyls, starman by david bowie and a kind of magic by queen.

"holy shit no way! how did you manage to find a limited edition ziggy stardust?" she yelled out and billy laughed.

"i've been saving that one for a few years, i knew you'd be coming back." billy responded, which got him and big ol hug from marina.

finally marina noticed the red truck in the drive way.

"who's this for? have you been holding out on me billy?" she asked accusingly, billy knew she was a big fan of old vehicles.

billy shook his head as jake answered.

"it's actually for you and bella, y'all can ride it to school."

mars smiled and nodded before looking into it through the glass.

"that's fucking rad." she said and charlie gave her a look.

mars softly apologized for the language before giving billy and jake a hug and goodbye before running back to her room to listen too the new vinyls. she relaxed and fell asleep, mentally preparing herself for her first day of school.

fucking amazing.

-

at the cullen/hale residence.

everyone was sat in the living room. emmett and jasper where playing a video game and rosalie and alice where talking about going shopping again in port angeles. their chat was interrupted thought when alice had a vision.

she gasped and smiled wildly, which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"turns out edward isn't the only one with a mate coming this year." she started before giving a mischievous smile to emmett and rosalie, "seems like you two are getting a third!"

and with that alice stood up and grabbed jasper before walking upstairs leaving everyone else in the room dumbfounded.

esme and carlisle where smiling as the young married couple looked at eachother in disbelief.

they have another mate.