"bad boy"

kazuhas pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yawn "what time is it?" i look at my clock that reads "6:30 am" i still had another hour to sleep but i was already awake so i decided to get up and get ready. i walk out into the hallway of my dorm and see my roommate "good morning" i say but all she did was stare at me and roll her eyes.

i use the bathroom take a shower and brush my teeth then get my clothes on for school. i watch some twitch vtubers before school started then headed on my way to school.

i get through barely even 10 minutes before i hear "yo mr. bad boy" i turn around and its some freshmen pricks. "what the hell do you want." i say while turning my body half way around to look at them. "aw don't get mad now~" one of them said while stepping closer.

i turn back around continuing to walk to my class room but one of them grabs my hand. "let go" i say not even giving them a glance. they start to laugh. "i said let go twerp" i pull my hand away and flip them off. the reminder bell than rang and the freshmen started running to class chatting things like "we need to hurry" etc.

i decided to skip class instead so i wouldn't have to deal with my teacher being mad that im late to class. "fucking brats" i say under my breath and then i head to the complete opposite side of campus and sit near some trees. no one ever came to the area i was in since it was considered "haunted" just because its was basically a forest.

i stayed in that area for 2 periods unbothered until i noticed someone was watching me. "what the hell do you want" why was this guys looking at me? weirdo. "wow what a way to greet someone, i guess thats the reason people don't like you huh." i swing my head around to look at him and flip him off. "wow such a bad boy, im so scared."

he comes over and sits right next to me. i scoot over but he just scoots closer. "whats your deal man" i say while trying to keep him away from me. "who wouldn't want to sit close to a pretty boy like you?" he says while moving his face close to mine. i shove him away and he starts to chuckle

"so whats your name?" i ask while looking away, not in cute embarrassed way but in a annoyed and just trying to change the topic way. "woah. mr bad boy asking my name? well if you must know. my names scaramouch." i look at him while he grins. he thinks hes legendary. "goofy ass name." i say then get up and walk away but he follows.

"excuse me?! i was literally named from a song. and not just a song. a queen song so you can keep your mouth shut! your name sounds like kazoo, Mr. kazuha" the boy said it in an mocking but joking way when saying my name "or should i just use mr bad boy still?" i paused "so dont tell me my name is goofy when most people don't even know yours" he says under his breath while looking down. i turn around to look at him.

"how the fuck do you know my name?" i ask with an annoyed tone of voice and look on my face. "everyone knows your name. your on almost everyones stay away from list because people think you will hurt them. isn't that right mr bad boy." he says then looking back up at me and crossing his arms. "well then if im on everyones stay away from list then why arnt you staying away from me, hmm?" the boy pauses for a split second then starting to talk. "because im not scared, and you seem like you have no one to talk to."

i turn back around and before starting to walk to my next class i say, "dont talk to me or talk about me ever again. i dont want to know you." i practically scream at the other boy.