"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞"

Avneet Kaur had always been a fighter

Avneet Kaur had always been a fighter. She had faced many challenges in her life and had always come out stronger. But this time, the challenge was too big for her to overcome. She had been diagnosed with cancer and had been battling it for months. Siddharth Nigam, her husband, had been her rock throughout the entire journey. He had been there for her every step of the way, supporting her and encouraging her to fight.

As Avneet lay in a hospital bed, her body weak and her mind exhausted, she knew that the end was near. She had been prepared for this moment for a while now, but it still didn't make it any easier. Siddharth sat beside her, holding her hand and trying to keep his emotions in check. He knew that the time had come for them to say their final goodbye.

Avneet looked at Siddharth and smiled weakly. "I love you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too," Siddharth replied, his voice choked with emotion.

Avneet closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Memories of her life with Siddharth began to flood her mind. She remembered the day they met, many years ago, when they were both in college. She was studying literature, and he was studying engineering. They had met at a mutual friend's party, and they had hit it off immediately. They had talked for hours that night, and Avneet knew that she had found someone special.

She smiled as she remembered the day Siddharth had proposed to her. It had been a beautiful day, and they had gone for a picnic in the park. Siddharth had gotten down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Avneet, I love you more than anything in this world," he said. "Will you marry me?"

Avneet had been overjoyed, and she had said yes without hesitation. She remembered the excitement of planning their wedding, and the joy of walking down the aisle towards Siddharth, who was waiting for her with tears in his eyes.

Their honeymoon had been a dream come true. They had gone to Paris, and had spent their days wandering the beautiful streets, eating croissants and drinking coffee. Avneet had felt like she was in a fairy tale.

But the real magic had come when they had become parents. Avneet remembered the joy she had felt when she had found out she was pregnant. She had never been happier. And when their child had been born, Siddharth had been there with her every step of the way. They had held their little bundle of joy in their arms, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude.

As Avneet opened her eyes, she looked at Siddharth, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so grateful for our life together," she said. "I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else."

Siddharth leaned in and kissed her forehead, holding her hand tightly.I "'m grateful too," he said. "You've made my life so much better."

Avneet took one last breath and then she was gone. Siddharth sat there for a long time, holding her hand and crying. He didn't know how he was going to live without her. She had been his everything, and now she is gone.

As the days passed, Siddharth tried to be strong, just as Avneet had asked him to be. He took care of their children and tried to keep their memory of their mother alive. But it was hard. He missed her every day, and the pain of losing her was always there.

But he knew that she was watching over him, just as she had promised. And that gave him some comfort. He knew that she was at peace now, and that one day, they would be reunited. Until then, he would carry her memory with him always, and keep her love alive in his heart.

THE END

God knows what got into me and why I wrote it??

Anyways, Losing someone hurts very bad.

I hope y'all liked it!! If you did don't forget to vote and comment.

Favorite Part??
Worst Part??
Any Flaws??

Words Count - 652

Byee
Grishma🖤

Byee Grishma🖤