Minutes later Stocking stands in front of the mirror in her room naked, she stares at her reflection while pinching her waist to see it's gotten bigger.

"What the fuck? I just let that asshole make me paranoid, right?" She asks with worry in her words.

She steps on the scale and waits patiently for the results. Finally, it lands between a pig and a rabbit leaning only an inch past the in-between indicator. Stocking gasps in horror at the results and stares trembling at the scale.

"I'm a fatty." She says her voice shaking.

Early the next morning Stocking is running outside over the bridge with her hood up and Honekoneko in her arm. Meanwhile, Panty was still sleeping in her bed and Izuku was in the kitchen making coffee. Later Stocking returns to the church and sneakily returns to her room making sure no one is watching. Except for Izuku who saw her from the window above but he shrugs and continues drinking his coffee...and then shudders, "damn I forget their are times I can't even handle coffee...how does Aizawa even handle this?"

Izuku wondered as he resumed his coffee drinking.

Stocking throws off her clothes and get's back on the scale the results happen much quicker now to reveal she's on the pig. She gasps in horror and sweat drips down her face.

"I hate this moment, bad." She says.

Later on, Stocking is back in the living room now wearing a vibrating belt for weight loss around her waist. The elevator door opens to show Panty and Izuku with Panty carrying five small boxes.

"We're back from rocking out with our cock out! Get this shit, some dude just came up to me and thrust his package in my face!" She states.

"Context." Izuku says.

Stocking quickly turns the belt off and continues reading her book.

"I almost puked on him because it looked like a bunch of sweet treats but I took it just in case it was full of some sweet meats, if you know what I'm sayin'." Panty says.

"Uh-huh. Cool" Stocking says her voice a little strained.

"Gah. I knew it. It's sweet shit. Sorry, those pedophile moves don't work on me anymore. Stockin, how do you do it? I can actually feel my ass dimpling." Panty says while looking at the display of sweets and pastries.

Stocking doesn't respond instead she stays focused on her book.

"Uh, Chica. Did you hear me? What the fuck's a fondant, anyway? It looks like plastic." She says which causes Stocking's ears to twitch. "You take'em; they're from angel house, that place everyone's getting their nipples hard over." She says.

Stockings ears twitch again at the mention of Angel house.

"No thank you. I have no interest in things of that nature." She states.

Izuku looks flabbergasted and looks at Stocking like she's a complete stranger.

"Stocking are you feeling alright?" Izuku asks.

"Yup perfectly fine." She replys.

"If you're serious then it's your call. Looks like Chucks getting the runs tonight!" She says causing Stocking's eyes to widen in horror.

Stocking turns to see Panty holding a box of sweets in the air with Chuck below her. Stocking mouth is agape and she stares horrified at what is happening.