CHAPTER FIVE

"Y/n, I am voluntelling you to join the Host Club!" Tamaki yells while pointing in my direction, a wave of confusion washes over me while I try to wrap my head around the situation. The other hosts also seemed to be unsure about the predicament we seem to be in; time passed, slowly but surely, and everyone else exited the room, leaving me with the Host Club.

"And what if I don't want to?" I counter, Haruhi makes her way over to me, leaning over and semi-whispers in my ear.

"Trust me, I didn't want to join either but once you join, you'll have fun." She mutters, rolling my eyes, I sigh, knowing my parents would want me to do something after school.

"Let me think about it," I mutter, making my way from the Music Room. I hear footsteps following behind me, as well as other footsteps following the ones that are tailing me. I speed up my steps, the steps behind me also quickened, as well as the ones that were behind them. Groaning, I spin around and glare at the stalkers tailing me; the faces I was met with were the twins, with sly looks.

"Hey!" They call in unison, waving both of their outer hands as they stand next to each other. 

"Hey?" I respond, waving back with my nondominant hand, my brows furrow in confusion as I watch the identical twins walk to either side of me. Turning around and continuing on my walk out of the building, both twins seemed like they wanted to say something but chose to stay silent until the time was 'right'.

The footsteps behind the twins and myself were, who I think, are fangirls of the twins but as long as they don't bother me, I don't see a problem with them... mostly; I could still hear their whispering and giggling behind us as we walked, which annoyed the hell out of me by the way.

"You're going to join the club, right?" The twin to the left of me questioned, I turned to look at him and raised one of my eyebrows, expecting there to be a twist, only to realise there isn't one.

"I- I'm not sure, why do you ask?"