CHAPTER ONE

Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
N/n - nickname
h/c - hair colour
e/c - eye colour
s/c - skin colour

---

"Well, it seems as though there's no reason for you not to be excepted into Ouran Academy. I'll see you in a few months," said the Principle, my parents continue to talk to him. I sit in the back corner with my book, although it's not the most popular for people around my age. "While I talk to your parents about the paperwork, how about you go take a look around the school? The students are all on summer break," he waves me off and I make my way out of the room.

As I walk through the halls, I find a secluded spot in the school, close enough to find my way back, but far enough that if anyone else came to find me, they wouldn't be able to find me. 

Soon enough, I got a text from Mom, telling me that I have to make my way back to the main doors. I took the quick adventure back to the main doors, my parents are standing at the door, waiting for me; smiling softly when they see me walking up to them.

"Hey N/n, c'mon, it's time to go home," my Father calls to me, motioning toward the door behind him and my Mother. It didn't take long for us to get home, the maids did quick work to make me feel back at home, their warm, soft hands keeping me calm since I can be frightened easily.

"Welcome home, young master-" one of the maids said, I quickly interrupted them and politely corrected her, telling her to call me by my first name.

Our name is not the most famous one, however, we have enough money for three maids for me, five for my parents, a few butlers, and a mansion just big enough to be called a mansion, as well as a few other 'rich people' things. The mansion is beautiful and designed based off my parents' dream house, they were hoping for more than one child, but after my birth, my mother chose to just have one.

"I'm happy to be home, and can't wait for school."