𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 •

Last week on The Real Housewives of Tengen Uzui (Recap):

Tengen decided that the girls needed to bond with his supervision. What other way to do it is to go camping with 4 bougie ass women?...

Tensions were already high with the disgust of being outdoors, but the pot stirred by Suma boiled over when Y/n and Makio were alone.

Makio: "Move!" She stood up and pushed you hard.

Y/n: "Bitch did you put your hands on me?" You got back in her face.
Makio: "Get out of my face!" Makio says.
Y/n: "Since you got bite now make me!"

Before our eyes Y/n and Makio got into a physical altercation with a drunk Hina watching while Tengen was busy getting intimate with Suma. It wasn't long for him to stop the whole altercation.

There was a sudden change in Makio and Y/N's attitude resulting in a night of love making between Tengen and the both of them. That was just Day 1 of this camping weekend. Now let's get into Day 2.

This week on The Real Housewives of Tengen Uzui:

Y/N: "Get out my face before you get fucked up."
Suma: "No hit me, bitch!"
Y/N: "Tengen you better get her."
*some shuffling*
Tengen: "BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW!"

(3...2...1...ACTIONNNNN!)

The birds were chirping and the sun was bright when Tengen decided to wake all four of you up. "It's a beautiful morning, wake up before you all miss it." He shook each of you. "I don't give a fuck." You turned the other way and Hina scooted closer to you. She was hungover from all the wine she drank. "My head is pounding." Makio groaned waking up. "I'm up, Tenten." Suma got up all perky and cheerful. "This bitch." You said in your head. Suma looked right at you with an evil look in her eye then went out of the tent with Tengen. "Where's the Tylenol?" Makio asked you. "It's in the first aid." You held Hina and kissed her forehead. "N/n, I don't feel good." She groaned. "I know, let me get you some water and something to eat." You kissed her cheek. "Don't go." She whined with her eyes closed. "Alright." You rubbed her back while she laid on your chest.

At least an hour later Tengen came in with breakfast for the three of you. "You made this?" You asked him. "Yeah, you think I can't cook?" He says while handing Makio her plate. "You act like you can't." You say as you start digging in. Tengen made waffles, bacon (if you don't eat pork imagine it's turkey bacon), and eggs. "I just prefer your cooking." Tengen leaned down and kissed your cheek. "What about mine?" Makio asked. "Your food's a little salty most of the time, but I still eat it because I love you." He gave Makio a kiss on the forehead. "You're gonna give him diabetes." Hina says sleepily. "No I'm not." Tengen says and they went back and forth arguing before Suma walked into the tent.

"Tenten...you left me." She pouted. You and Hina looked at each other then y'all looked at Makio. It was the 3 of you against Suma once again. "I apologize." He leaned down and kissed her lips. "So, what are we doing today?" Makio asked to change the subject. Suma completely ignored her and began pouting and whining to Tengen. She looked at you and you both began having a whole conversation through facial expressions. Makio cleared her throat loudly and addressed Tengen. "Tengen, what are we doing today?" She asked again. "We're going on a hike." Tengen finally said. "Wow, you're ignoring me now?" Suma asked. "Suma, I'm not ignoring you. I've been giving you attention since last night." Tengen tells her and immediately she starts the crocodile tears.

"Do you not love me anymore?" She asks through tears. "I do love you, girls give us a moment." He sighs and tells the three of you. Basically telling you all to get the fuck out of the tent. You, Suma, and Makio grabbed your workout sets and headed for the showers.