Captured (Chapter 6)

Chuuya's POV

"I've got you darling." I heard Dazai say with his hand on my arm as I jolted and slowly turn my head to face him. 'OMG! That scared the shit out of me! I need to remain calm.' I thought as I took a deep breathe before saying anything to him. I tried deepening my voice before talking to him. "Sir, I think you've got the wrong person." I said in a calm tone. "No, I know it's you Chuuya. You have the same smell as you always do." 'Shit, why didn't I think of buying a different cologne to use as a disguise too! No Chuuya, stay calm.' "Sir, many people use this same cologne. I think you're overthinking and confuse because I'm not this Chuuya you're talking about." "No, it is you. Your waist measurements are the same, your height is also the same, and I can see your eye color through that sunglass you're wearing you're not fooling me Chuuya."

'He sounds like a fucking pervert and a creep! I need to run away now!' I turned to look at the time and there was one minute before the train leaves. 'Good, I just need to get him off me and quickly run into the train before the door closes.' I put my leg up and kicked him in balls, and as a response he fell to him knees. Before I left I looked at him in the eyes and said "You look better when you're on your knees, Dazai." Then I quickly ran inside the train.

But not a moment later Dazai got back up and ran after me. 'Hurry door, hurry up and close!' And hearing my pleading, just before Dazai could reach the doors it closed in the nick of time. "CHUUYA COME OUT THIS INSTANT OR ELSE THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT WAITING FOR YOU WHEN I CATCH YOU!" I heard Dazai yelling through the doors. "Yeah right, that's only for when if you do catch me and I'm giving up without a fight." I whispered underneath my breath. I didn't realize it before, but everyone was looking at me for the commotion that just happened. "I'm sorry for that, don't mind me." I said to the audience. Then I went to an empty and sat down waiting to get out of Yokohama. 'I'm getting sleepy...' I thought as my eyes closed shut.

Dazai's POV

After the train left, I immediately looked at the next stop for the train Chuuya was on. I then quickly ran to my car and speed to the next stop the train was scheduled for. On the way to the train station, I was speeding but I didn't care as long as I could get my darling back into my arms. I soon arrived at the train station as the doors were opening and I ran to it without even paying for my entry.

When I got inside the train, I quickly glance everywhere and there he was, my beautiful darling, sleeping soundly. I quickly approached him but before I could get close enough his eyes shot open and saw me. He then quickly got up and ran away from me again but this time I could chase after him, so I did.

Chuuya's POV

'Shit why is he here already!' As I was running the wig I'm currently wearing fell off then, I noticed the train's door were opened, so I ran out trying to blend in with the crowd as I was leaving. I ran up the stairs and behind me I saw Dazai. I ran and ran as fast as I could and now it was already nighttime. Hiding behind a corner I took some time to rest and stabilize my breathing. 'I don't have enough time! He'll catch up with me soon!' I thought to myself. Then after a few seconds of rest I was on the run again. But no matter how much I ran he was always behind me like a shadow following my every move.

'There! A corner! I could trick him with this!' I smiled in relief hoping to finally get rid of the man chasing me. I turned the corner thinking there would be different paths to take, but no there weren't. But instead, it was a dead end. "No..this can't be..." "Oh yes it can darling." For a second, I felt my panting stop, and heart dropped, as I turn around to see the man who was now standing behind me smirking. "You planned this didn't you Dazai!" I shouted hating that man with all my heart and soul. "Darling how couldn't I. You were running away from me, your own lover."

He said as he slowly started walking towards me. "No! Don't come near you bastard!" I screamed in a panic. Then at the corner of my eyes I saw a trash can and without putting much thought into it I grabbed it and thew it at him. When the trash can was being thrown at him, I tried running around him to get away but to my surprise he grabbed me by my ponytail. 'Shit! I'm done for!' Then by my instinct I tried to kick I'm in the balls again but this time he grabbed my leg in time with his other hand.

Then I threw a punch with my right fist aiming for his face, but he dodged that. He then let go of my ponytail but grabbed my face instead squeezing my cheeks together. "No matter how much you run you are stuck with me in this lifetime and forever so don't ever forget that." Hearing those words sent shivers down my spine and right then and there I swore to myself to never love this man ever again. I was going to throw another punch but all of a sudden, I blacked out falling into a deep slumber.

Dazai's POV

After I told him those words his eyes turned to look terrified at me. Although I did want him to know that he is mine alone forever I didn't want him to be scarred of me, not to this extent at least. But before I could get another word out he suddenly collapsed into my arms. "Poor you, you must have been really exhausted." I said picking him up in my arms. I then took out my phone and called Akutagawa. "Come to ... street and bring the car." Then I hung up the phone before he could reply.

10 minutes later Akutagawa finally arrived. He got out of the driver's seat and opened the door for me. "Sorry sir for taking too long, there was a bit of traffic." I didn't reply to him and got in the backseat with Chuuya still in my arms. After I got in he closed the door and went back to the driver's seat. "Back to headquarters." I said. Then I look down at Chuuya giving him a kiss on his forehead. "We're going home now, darling." I whisper to the unconscious ginger laying on my lap.