𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey." Lo'ak says

"Really original, Lo'ak." Ilyana whispers almost laughing her head off earning a nudge from the boy.

The Metkayina's Olo'eyktan flew over the family making a grand entrance getting out the water and making his way towards the group.

TONOWARI WAS THE CHIEF OF THE METKAYINA
THE REEF PEOPLE

"I See You, Tonowari." Jake introduces

"Jake sully." He greets while the kids signed 'I see you.' As well.

I KNEW HIM AS A TOUGH LEADER
BUT IT WASN'T TONOWARI I WAS WORRIED ABOUT

The Tsahik walked towards the family with a blank look on her face.

"I See You, Ronal. Tsahik of the Metkayina." Jake greets

"I See You, Ronal." Neytiri says as the kids repeat her actions

"Why do you come to us, Jake sully." Tonowari asks the former leader.

"We seek uturu."

"Uturu?" Ronal spits

"Yes, a sanctuary for my family." Jake responds as Ronal walks towards the family.

"We are Reef People. You are Forest People. Your skills will mean nothing here."

Ronal roams through the kids and stares down each and every one of them.

"Well, we will learn your ways. Am I right?" Jake looks to Neytiri for help.

"Yes."

Ronal grabs Neytiri's tail causing the woman to stare at her. She then moved and grabbed Tuk's arm.

"Their arms are thin."

"Mom." Tuk mumbles as Ronal grabs Kiri's tail.
"Their tails.. are weak." The Tsahik says ignoring Kiri's protests

"You will be slow in the water." She then grabs her hands and Ilyana prepared for the wave of humiliation to hit her.

"There children.. are not even true Na'vi."

"Dad." Kiri mutters

"Yes, we are." Kiri says

The Tsahik then makes her way towards Ilyana and Lo'ak and grabs their hands too.
"They have demon blood!"
Lo'ak stands there in shame while Ilyana desperately tries to pull her hand out of the woman's grasp but failed.

Jake then raises his hand.
"Look. Look. Look, I was born if the Sky People, and now I am Na'vi. All right? You can adapt. We will adapt. Okay?"

"My husband was Toruk Makto." Neytiri says causing Jake to cringe slightly, "He led the clans to victory against the Sky Peoole"

"This is what you call victory. Hiding amongst strangers?" The Tsahik moves closer to Neytiri, "It seems Eywa has turned her back on you.. Chosen One." Ilyana's head perks up.