The pregnancy test

Even though KEL was 100% sure he was pregnant but he still needed to prove it so he took the pregnancy test from Aubrey and shoved it into his wet bedsheets. He wasn't going to pee on it because that was unladylike. 

He waited and waited and he never got an answer "Why isn't it working??" he said then he realized the pee was dried up. 

"Shit"

He decided to go to the toilet and pee in there instead and put the pregnancy test in there so he wouldn't have to get his hands messy. He peed and put it in. 

However, KEL was dumb. He had forgotten that the toilet was automatic! The pregnancy test went down as KEL tried to grab it but his pregnant belly got in the way. 

"Shit"

KEL was so tired of trying so he decided to make a plan.

Give birth.

No way could they deny it then! This is full proof! He decided to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait until it was 9 months later.

He still hadn't broke his water. He waited again. The water never came. He waits again. No water

What does he have to do to give birth around here?!

He decided to watch some baby TikTacs for help. Nothing worked, no matter how much he cried and shat himself. It was never enough. Why was this baby such a bitch?!

He decided to push and push and push and it didn't work. So onto plan B, ask for another pregnancy test from Aubrey. 

It took a lot of courage but he convinced her... after she bullied him for a bit then gave it to him. Where on earth did she get all of those? 

He decided to try it properly this time and peed on it. 

He waited for a few minutes and the reply came. It said..

MEGA PREGNANT

"Oh no oh no no no no!!" KEL cried out. He was MEGA PREGNANT!! This meant he was going to shit out more than 1 child!! OMG!!!!!

He panicked and cried, then he comforted himself knowing that he was going to be a great father and decided to go out shopping tomorrow for the baby.

"I will name him Timmy..." he whispered under his breath

Chapter 4 : The pregnancy test

 400 words lol