Am I fat?

KEL wakes up to shouting from his brother. He had slept through the whole night! oh no oh no no no nooo. He was supposed to meet up with his friends today and he's late!!

He changes into his same looking clothes and rushes to the door until.. he looks down

Holy fuck

"Am I fat?" he asks himself. But his stomach was hard?? What the heck was happening? He thought back to the lecture Aubrey told him about girls. Was he PREGNANT?!?!?! Oh no "OH GOD THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!" he says a little too loud. "I'm going to have a baby.." he says a little bit quieter. He started to panic, oh god how was he going to tell his parents?? Or anyone??!

He decided to try to calm down but started crying instead. "eHueheueheue" (very accurate crying noises I know) He didn't even kiss anyone he never even touched a girl.. :(

He decided to SHUT THE FUCK UP and calm down. He went outside with Hero and went to meet up with everyone. "KEL.. are you alright? I heard you shouting in your room" Hero asked "Yeah I'm fine.." KEL replies quietly

"Are you sure?"

...

"Hello? KEL??"

KEL sighs "I'll tell you when I'm ready". "Alright take your time" Hero reassures him.

They continue walking until they see the group sitting on a picnic blanket and they wave. "KEL WHERE WERE YOU?!" Aubrey shouts. KEL farts in response. "Eww.." Aubrey says and everyone chimes in except Sunny. He's a little emo boy. "Sorry we just ran into a problem.." says Hero "It's alright" Mari says. (Mari.. 😠)

They all sat down for a round of truth or dare and time passes away as KEL is stuck in a trance about his pregnancy. "KEL!!" Aubrey shouts. "Huh??" KEL comes back from his world of pregnant "Truth or dare?" Aubrey asks "hmmm.. Truth?" KEL should have chosen something else..

"What's your deepest secret?" Aubrey says cheekily "U-umm.." KEL stutters slightly "I.. um, I think I'm..", "SPIT IT OUT WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" Aubrey shouts at him. "ue..ueueueue" KEL starts to cry " I think I'm.. I'm... PREGNANT!!" KEL blurts out.

Everyone starts to giggle while Aubrey bursts out laughing "AHAHAHAHHA" she laughs "KEL.. Oh sweet KEL you can't get pregnant, your a boy!!" Aubrey says 

"But.." *sniff* *sniff* "But I can.. I did!" KEL tries to convince Aubrey but fails. "Alright then take a pregnancy test to prove it! Just pee on it and wait and we'll see!" Aubrey says to KEL. KEL takes a moment to recollect himself. "I will and I will prove you wrong Aubrey.. I AM PREGNANT I'M TELLING YOU!" KEL shouts. "Calm down Prego boy" Aubrey says teasingly.

KEL looks around and sees that everyone else was just doing their own thing, "I will prove them wrong.." KEL thinks to himself

[Chapter 2] Am I fat?

490 words

A/N I will probably be doing 2 chapters a day, whoever sees this I'm sorry for your loss of happiness.