Ω. Roleplay Rules

Here are the rules that a roleplayer must abide. Meron pang nakahiwalay na Camp Rules dito.

---

➳ RULES

αʹ Follow the base account (HRC-DirectorKhione) and add this to your reading list.

β͵ Double accounts are allowed. As long as you're responsible enough to handle them lalo pa't marami tayong activities dito. Perseus Jackson is the password... maybe?

γ͵ Be active and friendly. Participate in the activities. No face-chasing. You can be cold or snobbish, but please not to the point that you're going to be a btch or a jerk.

δ͵ Cross roleplaying is allowed. Girl OP can roleplay as male and vice-versa. Relationships are also allowed, BUT please do undergo the courtship stage for three to five days.

ε͵ Character changing is allowed but only twice.

ϛ͵ Out-of-character talks should be in brackets [], {}.

ζ͵ Being IC is a MUST. Use 1st, 2nd, or 3rd POV. Detailed or not detailed, it depends on you, but detailed roleplaying is much appreciated. We're encouraging you to use Tagalog language, but Taglish or pure English is okay.

η͵ Please have the decency to ask permission if you're closing your account or if you'll be on hiatus. Sending me a PM is enough.

θ͵ Respect the heads and your co-roleplayers. You are allowed to follow ONLY the HRC roleplayers. PLEASE DON'T USE YOUR ROLEPLAY ACCOUNT TO VOTE OR RESERVE A CHARACTER ON OTHER ROLEPLAY HOUSES.

ιʹ Fill-up the form completely. The real password is I'm a demigod. Let's see if you've read and understood the rules.

Please comment down "Holy Olympus" after reading the rules.

➳ PUNISHMENTS

Once you disobey the rules, we'll be giving you only ONE WARNING. But if you did it again, Sorry not sorry, but you're automatically kicked out. We'll not accept you again and just let the monsters devour you.