Ω. What to expect?

Good day, demigods/future campers! I know this is still a bit early but there's nothing wrong in giving you a sneak peek of what are you going to face once you join this RP, right?

Nandito ang listahan ng mga aktibidades at laro na ibibigay namin sa oras na makapasok kayo sa Camp Halfblood. Note, the schedule are tentative and the description for the activities are just a teaser. We'll further explain them soon.

Ps. This is the same one posted 2 years ago although there are some additions.

---

Answer That Riddle
- A game invented by Sphinx. Every Tuesday and Thursday each cabins will be given different riddles and campers under that cabin should answer it. First three campers (from each cabin) who will give the correct answers shall be given a laurel leaf. The campers who get the most laurel leaves from each cabin will be the only ones qualified to the Behind The Prophecy Game.

Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays
》All demigods/campers are required to join.

---

Campfire Sing-along

- this is a tradition in the camp we should rightfully keep. Everyday at 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM every campers need to gather around the campfire. Here, you can do anything you want. You can sing (meaning you can spam), you can mingle with the other campers, you can share jokes and stories and such.

Schedule: Everyday at 7:00-11:00 PM
》All demigods/campers are required to join.

---

Chariot Races
- This game was previously banned in the Camp Halfblood. But since I'm fab, here it is back! Wise decision-making skills, mabilis na pagtipa, at syempre may mabilis na net. Ilan lamang 'yan sa mga kinakailangan upang makasali dito at sa huli ay magwagi.

Schedule: Friday and Saturday
Batch One - Zeus' Cabin vs. Poseidon's Cabin
Batch Two - Ares' Cabin vs. Apollo's Cabin

---

Hunting the Hunters
- Artemis is in need of new Hunters. Loyal, brave, and faithful to their vows. Plus, willing to be immortal forever and reject boys for the rest of their lives. Will you pass to the goddess and her lieutenant Thalia Grace's requirements?

Schedule: Sunday
All female demigods from any cabin are invited to join.

---

Capture The Flag
- Of course, the favorite game of every campers! This game requires the Cabin Counselor's leadership, the Cabin's teamwork, and, again, mabilis na net. Plus, magaling magtago, magsalisi, at matalas na pag-iisip.

Schedule: Friday and Saturday
Batch One: Aphrodite's Cabin vs. Demeter's Cabin
》Batch Two: Artemis' Hunters vs. Athena's Cabin

---

Treasure Hunting
- The camp is hiding a treasure. Curious what is it? Then you must find it. Do the dares, follow the clues, and you'll find it.

Schedule: Friday and Saturday
Batch One: Hades' Cabin vs. Hephaestus' Cabin
Batch Two: Dionysus' Cabin vs. Hermes' Cabin

---

Three-legged Death Race
- Maneuver through Daedalus' deadly Labyrith and capture 3 golden apples. But alas! Here's the trick, honey. Your one leg is tied with your partner's leg. That means, you'll be needing to play and work as one.

Schedule: Friday or Saturday
》Anyone from any cabin can join.

---

Behind The Prophecy
- Prophecies use words and phrases that are poetic and have deeper meaning. Each cabin's winners in the Answer That Riddle game are required to join here. The fastest player to unveil the meaning behind the prophecy is the winner and will be automatically part of the demigods to be sent on a quest.

Schedule: Saturday to Monday

---

Stand For Yourself, Demigod!
- This is a debate activity. Each cabin will pick the wittiest, bravest, and the best among the best from their cabin to fight in a debate with the other representatives of the other cabins.

Schedule: Not yet fixed

---

Quest [Title soon to be announced]
- This is the last tiring activity for the campers. Camp Halfblood's bravest and smartest warriors, campers, and demigods will be sent to a difficult quest outside the camp. Will you be able to surpass the trials and get back home alive?

Schedule: Not yet fixed

---

Party Time!
- Time for OOC and fun. This will serve as the farewell party for the demigods. Yes, you read it right. After this party, Camp Halfblood will officially close and it's up to you if you'll still stay here or not.

Schedule: Not yet fixed

---

That's all folks. I don't know if we'll be able to complete the tasks and the activities or if this RP will be active 'til the very end but I really hope so. Hindi naman masamang mangarap. [/chuckles/]
See you not-so-soon!

Ps. Would you be kind enough to leave comments below. Leave us your insights and if you're willing to join so I won't expect too much.