Fifteen ○ A kiss would suffice

Começar do início

"Woozi be behind the stage in 2 minutes." Seungkwan said and left the two.

"I will go now. You come out fast." Woozi said leaving Chan inside. Chan was inside the restroom when Woozi's phone rang continously in the room and no one to pick.

Back to the Boys

They ran around tirelessly, trying to find anything helpful. Even tried contacting Jihoon multiple times but he won't answer.

"Did something happen to both of them???" Mingyu said falling down on his knees.

"Stop overthinkibg Mingyu. Nothing bd has happened. You're just overreacting. " Myungho uttered a few not so kind words.

Mingyu was really tired from all the running he did till now and struggling to breathe air. He was about to give up and walk away when they noticed a few people rushing somewhere and they decided to follow them quietly until they reached their destination which they weren't really aware of.

The bouncers standing at the entrance were intimidating.

"Are you sure he is in there?" Myungho asked Mingyu. He was about to take a step back, when Mingyu pulled him to the front.

"We need to go in to know if he is there or not." Mingyu said.

"But see they're not allowing minors." Myungho said pointing at the ban of minors inside.

"Who knows. We need to take a chance."

They were about to enter forcefully but stopped a few feet before and they suddenly allowed everyone to go inside, when a man from inside informed them.

They were lead to a place which had a huge crowd. The crowd was shouting "Woozi! Woozi!"

"Oh my freaking freak fuckity fuck!" Myungho exclaimed.

"What happened?" Mingyu asked looking at his friend going crazy for some reason.

"Its this place! Its this place!" Myungho started jumping and cheering with the crowd.

"What are you talking about Seo Myungho. What is wrong with you???" Mingyu asked trying to bring him back to his senses.

"I am finally able to find out the place. I am so lucky Mingyu-ya! Thank you! Thank you so much! You made my day!" Myungho was really excited and hugged Mingyu.

"Ugh! Spit it out already. What is all this crowd? Who are they cheering for? Why are you so excited out of the blue? Weren't you unsure a while ago?" Mingyu uttered his thoughts. His mind was filled with unanswered questions.

"You know the infamous underground singer Woozi?"

"Not really. But rveryone is talking about these days. Am I right?"

"Well, very few people have seen his real face. Also its only VIPs. And we got lucky today. Because of that crazy lad running in the dangerous alleys, we are going to see Woozi for real. Yes!" Myungho again jumped in excitement like a child.

"But what is Chan doing at such a place..." Mingyu said looking for him in the crowd.

"Everything happens for good. See, if we hadn't followed him, we would have never got to see Woozi for real."

"You are too excited for nothing."

"Why won't I be? I am the biggest fan of him."

Mingyu could only roll his eyes and continued searching for Chan in the crowd. The crowd was huge for such a small artist. Isn't it??

"Annyeonghaseyo yeolobun! MC Kwan-ibnida!" The MC greeted while getting up on the stage.

"Woah! We have a huge crowd today. Is there someone you all are seeking for?" He asked the audience. And a loud 'yes' echoed in the room.

"Damn excited huh? Okhay! I won't make you all wait for long. I will welcome our rising artist Woozi!!"

"Woozi! Woozi!!"

Shit,This is red too

Shit,
This is red too