While she was speaking I caught in my eyes a man watching me. At first, I went on guard, had there been another wolf around and I didn't smell them? But when I fully looked it was just a human guy. With short black hair and blue eyes. His eyes were dragging up and down my body, and I was thankful Tino had yet to notice. 

I thought maybe if I ignored him, he would get the hint. But I was quite wrong. He began walking towards me, with a look of purpose. 

"Hi," He breathed out. Humans and their un-original greetings. I truly am done hearing that word. In return, I gave him a curt nod, crossing my arms over my chest, but I wish I hadn't. I could smell his arousal spike, it was disgusting. 

"I haven't seen you around here before. You new to town?" He questioned. I debated on whether or not to answer but I didn't want to be rude.  I turned my head to the side and I could see Kona staring daggers at me from the other side. 'Don't' she mouthed out to me. 

"Just visiting some family." I hoped my answer would suffice, and my short answer would give him a hint, but I was wrong. 

"You should visit them more often." That caught Tino's attention, I could see him look over his shoulder slightly at the man standing below me. I saw Tino roll his eyes and his anger began to flush off of him in waves. 

The guy pulled his lip between his teeth and bit it. If it wasn't seen as rude I would have laughed at his failed attempt to seduce me. Especially biting a lip that in comparison to Tino's was...subpar. And that was me just being nice. 

"You're not much of a talker, are you? It's okay. I am. I can make enough sound for the both of us." He winked at me and I could feel my stomach start to stir with disgust, and I guess that was Tino's last straw. 

"OH, MY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!" He yelled as he turned and looked at the man, and of course, the other humans started drawing a crowd. I'm sure my face held a faint smile as I watched the scene unfold. 

"Damn, you all that fucking stupid? We're together asshat!" He moved his fingers to point between him and me.

"I--I--I'm sorry, I didn't know..." The guy stuttered out. 

"Did you weirdos not see us holding hands like five seconds ago?"

"Aren't you a top?" The guy's eyes were wide and his face went pale as he asked. Tino's already rage-filled eyes got even wider and his face began to blush. I know he knew what it meant. I already knew what it meant. But Tino definitely will not be at the top. 

"First, business...fucking mind it. Second. Shut the fuck up. Does it matter?"

"No--I just thought--maybe--"

"Maybe what? We were just two doo-doo's walking around holding hands for the fun of it?"

I shouldn't be attracted to this. Watching Tino yell at this small man should not be turning me on. But my goddess, it is. It is bad.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean it. Seriously."

"Isn't this a family event? You over here flirting your ass off, talking about 'making noise' and shit. IS THIS ENOUGH NOISE FOR YOU?!" He yelled and I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. "Testa di cazzo! Figlio di puttana! Get out here! Vaffanculo!" 

I have rarely heard Tino talk in Italian, but this, him yelling in Italian with what I'm sure are curse words. Had me rocking a semi-hard problem. Does it make me a bad guy to want to see him riled up like this all the time?

The man walked away, more so ran away leaving us be. The stragglers began to move and we went back to our booth, or at least I tried to. Tino grabbed my hand and pulled me away from everyone else. I had no idea where he was taking me but I was not complaining.