𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟏𝟎

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤|𝟐𝟎

The arena was loud as fuck.

Omari had scored a four point play and everybody was yelling, hugging shit even crying. I can even say that me my self was screaming.

The scoreboard was 49:32 and and the crowd was buzzing. During the game, I noticed people snapping pictures in my direction and not to be self obsessed but kid you not one girl walked up to the side of the row and 'discreetly' with full flash took a picture of me.

I was sipping on my lemonade and eating this massive cookie and I felt someone behind me tap me on my shoulder. It was a boy and a girl and they looked suspicious.

"Are you Amaya Marie?" They asked me.

"Yeah I am." I said in the nicest possible way.

"Do you mind if we get a picture." They asked
completely baffling me.

"For what?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"You know what." They said.

"I don't know."

"Your Omari's girlfriend right." She said.

"Omari who." I asked fibbing.

"Omari Jay Wells, basketball, NBA." They said.

"No I know who he is but I'm not dating him we're just friends." I said confirming rumours.

By now I'm guessing the whole row was listening because they were looking at us.

"Oh well would you be bothered if we still took one?"

"No it alright." The heck was I gone do saying no, this makeup took me time and other people will have to see it.

We took some picture and then I turned around and got back to my Cookie but I still felt eyes on me.

"You okay." I asked.

"We'll you wouldn't mind if we had some right." This white man asked me wearing every single piece of merchandise known to man.

I agreed and I regret it because my eyes were wonky of some flashes but I still looked good as per usual. The game was back in full swing and Omari's team was doing good.

The game went by smoothly and Omari's team won by 79:47 Points and he left the court with a smile on his face.

People began to lead out and I waited for Omari near his locker room because he was taking me home I think at least.

He came out in his tracksuit with his hair tied back and his duffel bag in clutch.

"You did so good, I'm so proud of you, Mari." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.