CHAPTER 1

A/n- Guess who was too excited to upload the first chapter... Anyways, enjoy the chapter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sun is on the horizon, slowly taking over the darkness and spreading its light all over the World. Gradually, the darkness subsided, and the light spread all over the sky. The light morning breeze carried the sound of birds chirping, soothing the ears of anyone who heard it. The road started getting busy with children running to catch their school buses and some people taking a morning jog or walk.

Unaware of all this, a 25-year-old was sleeping on his bed covered with a duvet, looking like a baby with a slight pout. A fly sat on his nose, and a little whine left his mouth while he turned to the opposite side and went back into a deep slumber.

Tiny footsteps entered the room, making sure not to disturb the sleeping boy from his sleep. Taking quiet and small footsteps with small feet, the 7-year-old went near the bed and climbed over the bed. A small giggle left the kid's mouth, looking at the sleeping boy with a mischievous smile.

The kid jumped over the sleeping body with a loud squeal. A whine was heard from the sleeping boy, "Soonie... Let me sleep." Soobin giggled and pinched the cheeks of the older with his tiny hands while snuggling into the crook of his neck, "Kookie, get up! Today is a holiday. Play with me."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them with his sweater paws, adjusting to the light. A cute bunny smile adorned his face as he hugged the boy over him and started tickling the boy over him. Loud giggles spread across the room while Soobin began kicking his legs in the air, pleading the older to stop.

After some minutes of constant pleading, Jungkook finally stopped. Picking up the giggling kid, Kookie sat on the bed and placed Soobin on his lap. A big smile adorned the youngers' face while he hugged the older, "Good Morning, Kookie."

Older returned the smile with his infamous bunny smile, "Good Morning Soobinie. Go and gather everyone. I'll be there after a shower, and we will play a lot." After listening to this, the younger jumped with joy, gave the older a chaste kiss on his cheek, and ran outside while screaming, "Come fast, Kookie."

The older giggled at, the younger's cute behaviour and went to take a shower. Jungkook had a not-so-big but not-so-small room, similar in size to all the other fifty or so rooms in the Villa. This was his home which he had made himself with his blood, sweat and tears, and he could call it a home because the hundred kids that lived with him were his family.

Those kids and he only had one thing in common: their parents, who either left their kids on the streets on a cold winter night or died while leaving their children alone in the cruel world. Even as an orphan, Jungkook had grown into a good human being. He has worked hard to complete his dream of building this NGO home for kids like himself.

He was a professional dancer, and as much as he loved to dance, he was good at it. He had been in this career for seven years, and after three years in the bigging, the audience recognised his passion and zeel for dance. He and his dance partner, Kim Yugyeom, made this NGO after four years of their career.

It was one of the world's best NGOs, and the charity for this NGO came from the world's largest fandom, Army. Yes, Jungkook and Yugyeom were hard-core armies, but they respected their idols for their work and passion more than their looks which were the cherry on the cake. They named the NGO, Borahae for the same reason and contributed to their home with the earnings from their dance.

Their NGO, or their home as they called it, was a big villa with more than fifty rooms, a garden on its front, and a fountain at its back. There was a large pantry, and it was an unsaid rule of the house to eat together in the big dining hall outside the kitchen. There were rooms for school on the third and the top floor for the kids. The home also had a big in-home theatre where Jungkook had many memories with the kids; they watched all the BTS concerts in the theatre while singing and dancing their hearts out. All of them lived like a family in their house where they could dream and share the warmth of love they shared.