𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Start from the beginning

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
She has been associated with Quinn Hughes, jack Hughes, and Luke Hughes. She is also friends with Alana Washington and Trevor Zegras.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

●○○𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗛 𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗦𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘕𝘌𝘙#980 most popular | ★ boost

●○○
𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗛 𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗦
𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘕𝘌𝘙
#980 most popular | ★ boost

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
February 19th, 1999

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
Lisbon, Portugal

𝗮𝗴𝗲
20

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻
pisces

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
Fashion designer and founder of jewelry from the company Joyas Santos. The franchise has it's founding store in Lisbon, Portugal, but has multiple locations throughout the world. The jewelry can often be found on her website, Joyas Santos, as well.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
She was born in Lisbon, Portugal and lived there for the first 9 years of her life. Her family moved to New York short after their departure from Portugal. The teen started creating jewelry and clothing at the age of 10 and by 13, she was already opening an online store for all of her merchandise. Her fame grew when famous influencers started buying and reviewing her jewelry.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
In 2016, she opened her first jewelry store in Lisbon, Portugal. In 2020, there were more than 20 stores throughout the entire world. In 2021, she appeared in her first viral interview.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
Her brother is a well-known soccer player. Her parents have their own modeling and clothing lines, located in Portugal and New York. Her parents names are Mariana and Santiago.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
She has been spotted in public with Brielle Foudy and Callista Browne. She is in the same friend group as Alana Washington.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━