Dark Prognosticus

It is a book of prophecies within the game. The author and the source of his knowledge are never revealed. Garson tells us how entire civilizations fell and countries went to war in his possession, even though the book itself had predicted it.

It's a book in which everything that will happen in the future is written. Someone hid the book a long time ago, easy about 1,500 years before the events of Spm. Some members of the tribe of the ancients became possessed and fascinated by the power of the book, since it allowed them to maximize their dark magic. They stole it, escaped and hid it, thus forming the tribe of darkness. The tribe kept it for centuries.

The light prognosticus was written to counter the magic of the book. Carson says something very interesting: The book also describes a figure similar to Dimentio, which led Count Bleck to taking him on as his minion after initially turning him away.

After the events of Super Paper Mario, the Dark Prognosticus "faded back into history."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My theory: The book was writen from an antecessor of the tribe of darkness, more of 3,000 years ago, before they leave from the ancients. He (or she) having a strong connection to black magic, he saw what was to come in the future and wrote all his visions down in the infamous book. He was also able to observe how one of his descendants was rejected, so that he could fulfill the prophecy, he wrote about his appearance, since he could only write about what he saw, do not name as Peach and Bowser. He also wrote about how to create a dimension where he was safe from everything, even the void, so that his descendant could be saved from his imminent end, by sharing blood, Dimentio had enough power to create it. And he could take the book to write new prophecies.

(A:N) If you want me to do an in-depth investigation of any Spm character, object, place, etc. You can send me a message to my personal inbox and I will do it with pleasure.

Super Paper Mario Researches!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें